Do you have any other club jumpers and what #

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I think I'll get a cats jumper with a 35 on it, and a retro bombers jumper with 18 on it, and a Blues jumper with 5 on it, and a.............:rolleyes:

The only reason this is acceptable would be if the jumpers are old-school retros from say 1992 or earlier! Otherwise it's just ridiculous.

Why anyone would buy a modern day opposition jumper and wear it around is insanity. As is the concept of "2nd teams"! There can be teams you don't hate as much as others, or teams that you are kind of ok with, but 2nd team just sounds ******ed!

We used to have a signed Geelong Number 5 in the house that my half-brothers dad gave us, he took it back though. (Guys a douche and does stuff like this often).

I'm pretty sure you can legally kick his ass for that.

I know lots of Eagles fans with a Richmond #32. There were heaps on sale here the first year Cousins played for Richmond.

I have a Port membership:thumbsu:

(I also have a Freo one in case you are wondering!)

Yeah, I love mixing it up at footy training. The terrible jumpers (BB Brisbane Bears/Freo green away/WCE ochre/Melbourne silver clash) age like fine wine. Wouldn't go out and put a number on it though, but if it already had one (a player issue match or training jumper, for example), then that's all good. Even if I did put a number on, I'd rather put something random on it, like #57, instead of putting Juddy's number on or something. That's taking it too far, in my opinion.

A Fitzroy one will probably be my next purchase.

The only reason this is acceptable would be if the jumpers are old-school retros from say 1992 or earlier! Otherwise it's just ridiculous.

Why anyone would buy a modern day opposition jumper and wear it around is insanity. As is the concept of "2nd teams"! There can be teams you don't hate as much as others, or teams that you are kind of ok with, but 2nd team just sounds ******ed!

From my perspective it isn't about the team more admiration or a general interest for the player whos jumper I buy.

i would never buy another teams jumper, but if i was going to id buy a gold coast number 7 jumper. gotta love karmichael

I have a Hawthorn jumper signed by a few people from 2007. I got it for free though. Did a training camp thing with them, so i have a heap of Hawthorn crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree.

I dont understand it. I'm 30, maybe I am older than I thought...

I'm older than you but I don't see the problem with it.

I absolutely love my team through thick and thin but I still like watching all other games and have other teams I like - even if never as much as Essendon.

When I was younger, in addition to my Essendon top with the #8 on it, I had a Hawthorn long sleeve guernsey with the #17 on it for one Michael Tuck.

From early in the 1993 season (about round 2 I think), I also bought another Essendon top and put #2 on it. Damn, I miss seeing Mercs play.

I remember a ball at my old footy club a few years back they were auctioning off various things and a guy who used to be involved with the club was working for the Bulldogs. He got our club a framed Bulldogs jumper, signed by all the players. Unfortunately, I don't think there was a single Bulldogs supporter in the room, because it ended up going for under $100 (about the same as just the jumper by itself). I reckon it would have got at least $300 if you just bought it and whacked it straight on ebay.

You can buy a Fitzroy guernsey from the Fitzroy Shop in Mordialloc, they also have tons of memorabillia you can look at as well.

I'd love a jumper of my favourite players outside carlton like
Goodes
Pavlich
Jolly
Dustin Martin
Lake
Taylor Walker
Simon Black
Jonno Brown
Josh Kennedy
Cox
ect. and get it signed/framed.