Game Day Dockers v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside 50 entries been poor, so of course people will blame Tabs.

Bomb it long isn't working, but again, let's blame Tabs.

This board man, always clueless

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I mean, it's literally both that are the issue. Forward 50s aren't great but Tabs is leading all over the place and into contests and even when he has one put to his advantage he not only can't take it: He barely affects the entire contest.

It's equally daft to just be blaming the forward entires because it takes 2 to tango there and they very well might not have a decent lead to hit up most of the time

A better quarter but not great. Better around the contest and our forwards are finding more space inside 50. Except Taberner, who I know is only playing because of injuries, but surely this is his last game for Freo. 0 goals, 2 kicks, 1 mark and 1 tackle to half time. Has barely been sighted, as expected. Thanks for your service Tabs but it’s over.

Don’t like that our kick-to-kick around the backline is creeping back into our game. Uncontested count 142-75. Great for supercoach but doesn’t do much when we are 2 goals down except allow our opponents to set up defensively.

Don’t like to comment on the umpiring much but this has been one of the more disgraceful efforts I’ve seen. It was bad last week too but I didn’t mention it because we were awful in the 4th and deserved to lose.

Agree - delivery has been poor. Tabs has run into Amiss a couple of times but also done some good things.

Similar to those who wont admit Chapman has had a great half of footy. Nuffies.
Chappy going well. He's actually No 1 for meters gained.

He also should have absolutely been given a free for the high tackle.

If that was Ginnivan...

(Can't really defend Tabs though. He's been garbage)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong are blocking up our entries pretty well. We all want our keys to dominate but geelong is having a big say in defense.

Need one of amiss and tabs to be a hit up and leave voss and the other deeper

Tabs runs out around like a driverless bus getting in the way and tripping over others good work.
The crab man is yesterday.
Not today, not tomorrow.
If he kicks a bag in the second half good on us and I will happily eat my words.

I mean, it's literally both that are the issue. Forward 50s aren't great but Tabs is leading all over the place and into contests and even when he has one put to his advantage he not only can't take it: He barely affects the entire contest.

It's equally daft to just be blaming the forward entires because it takes 2 to tango there and they very well might not have a decent lead to hit up most of the time
So why is Tabs copping it while Amiss is doing nothing? Because it doesn't fit the narrative here

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back