News Dodd nominates for national draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Glenn79

Rookie
Suspended
Oct 5, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
I would have liked to see Dodd play another year with Freo.

FREMANTLE defender Steven Dodd has wasted no time lodging intentions to continue his AFL career with a nomination for this year’s national draft.

wat a joke....if this guy gets picked up by any afl team, they need to have a good hard look at themselves. i would have thought there would be a few forwards in the wafl rubbing their hands together after the dockers delisted him. why cant he stop trying to embarrass himself and fade off into the country somewhere at kick some dew

I've played indoor against this bloke and he's thick as shit.

At least he didnt go down the Gilmore road and get his manager to make flyers of himself in various poses.

Good luck Steve I doubt Malaxos will have room for you :thumbsu:

Good luck to him, the reasons he was moved on are clear but you have to admire his tenacity and determination Dodd. Grew up supporting us (as a result of his cousin) and played to his potential which is all you can ask.

Think Dodd and Murphy would have been traded as a courtesy trade to any club that asked but just maybe he could play a year or two as a tagger/depth player for GC while their kids develop.

Can't help but have a soft spot for Dodd. He always tries his hardest. I do hope he gets picked up by some one. Good lucky, Stompy! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant play on key forwards.
best option is 3rd tall, also has the pace to go with smalls.

Has the tank to play as a tall midfield tagger like rawlings.

Dont really want him getting too much of the ball though which is a shame as he always works hard to find space an provide options.

I've played indoor against this bloke and he's thick as shit.

At least he didnt go down the Gilmore road and get his manager to make flyers of himself in various poses.

Good luck Steve I doubt Malaxos will have room for you :thumbsu:

I think the sharks are the only place he'll get a game. all he needs now is to be re united with his mate polak!

*Phew*

I can safely say this is the only player in the past 5 years who I am glad is gone.

Good luck with the rest of your life though.

I had happy as my buddy on '09 and Dodd as my buddy this year.

Both at different times during their careers played good footy for FFC.

I'm looking at Ibbo as my buddy next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dodd nominates for national draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back