Review Dogs 107 defeated Suns 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Out for a few weeks most likely. May need him in geelong

**** he pissed me off tonight though
If they've strapped him up and sent him back out there that sounds like a bad stinger or a hyperextension.

No responsible sports doctor would let him back out to play in that game with actual structural damage to a shoulder.

Stringer injury really not that bad - max 1-2.

He had it above 50% with only minor discomfort, no way he'd be able to do that with an injury of any seriousness.

Plus it is String - he loves a sook and he won't risk his own body. Probably better than it looks knowing what he's done in the past. If Libba reacted like that it would have been the season lol.

If they've strapped him up and sent him back out there that sounds like a bad stinger or a hyperextension.

No responsible sports doctor would let him back out to play in that game with actual structural damage to a shoulder.

But he didn't come back on again ...

this side's gonna go a lot further if we can get Mclean into it before the season's out. his class and run as a high half forward was a better option than our recent travails with Dickson as the high forward. let's get Dickson back near the sticks and classy kids like Mclean working it to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won't play him next week for sure. Our club has been ultra conservative with players this year. If we get Libba and Dahl back that should more than cover him. McLean is the other one our forward line needs.

But he didn't come back on again ...
They strapped him up and sent him back, but he didn't want to go. We had them done on the scoreboard.
I reckon if that was a big game and scores were tighter, he would have come back on and been fine. Would have constantly looked at his arm and grimaced but he would have played out the match. He's done that three or four times now that I can remember, and possibly more.
Given the fact that at 16 he had his leg snapped in half and had to wait 50mins or something crazy for the ambos to arrive, I'm gonna cut him some slack about his reaction to pain!

They strapped him up and sent him back, but he didn't want to go. We had them done on the scoreboard.
I reckon if that was a big game and scores were tighter, he would have come back on and been fine. Would have constantly looked at his arm and grimaced but he would have played out the match. He's done that three or four times now that I can remember, and possibly more.
Given the fact that at 16 he had his leg snapped in half and had to wait 50mins or something crazy for the ambos to arrive, I'm gonna cut him some slack about his reaction to pain!
It was interesting that he was nowhere to be seen after the game. Probably nothing to worry about.

Plus shoulders are very tricky to play with, it's hard to tackle and you never know when someone is going to crash into you.

We kick at a league average and we probably lose one game all year so far.
Not true. If this was the case, we would've beaten the hawks and the north game would've been close. We would've still lost to the cats and probably the giants too. We also would've lost to Sydney and Port. That's 3 to 5 losses if we kicked at league average each week.

They won't play him next week for sure. Our club has been ultra conservative with players this year. If we get Libba and Dahl back that should more than cover him. McLean is the other one our forward line needs.
Yeah im cool with a pseudo "injury or soreness" for the sake of a week off.

Wouldn't actually mind giving bont one of those either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs 107 defeated Suns 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Back