Review Dogs 110 thrash Demons 59

Remove this Banner Ad

An absolutely awesome performance. Firing on all cylinders at the moment. Everyone was a contributor.

Probably should’ve been a 100pt win but percentage doesn’t matter too much anyway. Just hopefully we can kick straight when we need to, the last three weeks it hasn’t mattered.

Bont’s first half was something else.

Im here for what's turning out to be my weekly mea culpa regarding a player that I doubted.

This weeks recipient of the 'nobody should listen to Norm' award is Caleb Poulter.

Congratulations.

Next week it will be somebody else. And I couldn't be happier!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly there is something very different in us now. Ever since we got to 3-5 we’ve been rock solid.

Our losses are to Geelong, Freo, Melbourne, Sydney, Hawthorn, Essendon, Port and Brisbane.

The first four of those we beat the second time around. We were probably never as bad as it looked, and our percentage has been good almost the whole way through.

And each of the last four has been the same - smash them in the middle from the start, drive it forward and lock it in until they get tired.

Lol I think we have a decent key defender in Rory Lobb. I said it last week but if that was a bad game from him, I'll take it every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs 110 thrash Demons 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Back