Review Dogs 110 thrash Demons 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies hawks crows and swans win we’re in the top 4 at the end of the weekend.

And if Essendon and the saints could get wins that’d be appreciated 😘

Anybody still doubting the value that English brings to the side or thinking that a palooka from another teams seconds would be better value?

I dont think its an accident that the teams run of red hot form is coinciding with a huge uplift in his game over the last 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Our % is likely worth an extra win given how close this top 8 is
The last 4 weeks we’ve somehow managed to increase our percentage by around 8%, whilst playing 3 teams that were/are top 4, & a team that we have scars against playing for their season. Huge effort.

I can’t explain it, but getting to watch Bont play for the team I support genuinely feels like a privilege lol.
line andy GIF

Savour these current days with this man in the team.

Tom McDonald should get a please explain from the AFL and a fine for his pissweak whinging and petulance tonight. That was embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as every Melbourne player who attempted to engage in a contest with Bont. My god he was just unbeatable. They need to start counting his knockons taps and physicality as possessions and score assists. He knows exactly where to push the ball to advantage in every contest he wins.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garcia and VDM have real mongrel to their game. We absolutely need them both in the side.
Bramble is an absolute gift from the gods. One hell of a freebie.
Lobb's groundball game is incredibly good for a 207cm player who has played just a handful of games in defence.

Tom McDonald should get a please explain from the AFL and a fine for his pissweak whinging and petulance tonight. That was embarrassing, almost as embarrassing as every Melbourne player who attempted to engage in a contest with Bont. My god he was just unbeatable. They need to start counting his knockons taps and physicality as possessions and score assists. He knows exactly where to push the ball to advantage in every contest he wins.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The do count them, last I heard Bont was leading the league in contested knock ons.

Possibly the most frustrating 50 point win Ive ever seen, lol
Thought I might have been the only one. I'm glad you're with me, Stef! 😁

My wife (a rabid Dogs fan) left the room midway through the 3rd, sick of me yelling af the screen.

Bad kicking is bad football, even when we dish out a whipping like that.

Should have won by 15 goals!

I don’t know exactly what happened, and when the switch flicked with this team.

But holy shit, the last month has been the most enjoyable month of footy following this team in my 38 years on this planet.

2016 was enjoyable in hindsight, but this is way different.

Like someone recently mentioned, you need to take the good times when they come and that’s exactly what I’m doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dogs 110 thrash Demons 59

Remove this Banner Ad

Back