Opinion Dogs and Horses - The Racing Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got that one in my multi.

One I found that appeals (to me) is in Race 2. Spirit of Jo. Watched its only start back on a soft track and it was hampered for a run. Never really got a look back on the inside. Not a taxing run and then they tipped it straight out after the race. That was back in June. I like it when they tip them out the race before they should and not the one after.

Has won a trial on resumption.
Shooting the lights out NW

One I found that appeals (to me) is in Race 2. Spirit of Jo. Watched its only start back on a soft track and it was hampered for a run. Never really got a look back on the inside. Not a taxing run and then they tipped it straight out after the race. That was back in June. I like it when they tip them out the race before they should and not the one after.

****ing daylight savings….just stopped to eat my lunch on my road trip up to Rockhampton and thought I’d have a look.

Spirit of Jo already run and won at $6…..bloody hell…..good get

****ing daylight savings….just stopped to eat my lunch on my road trip up to Rockhampton and thought I’d have a look.

Spirit of Jo already run and won at $6…..bloody hell…..good get

Stop complaining, think of all the money you save on the curtains and carpets not fading so fast.

Her full sister is in race 6, Something Forjo.

First time I’ve been to the cox plate. Last time too.
Just had a general admission ticket and stood on the lawn all day.
Have they always had those marquees in the middle ?
Couldn’t see shit until they passed us in the straight.
This is one of, if not the best races we have in Australia and we can only watch it on a screen ?

First time I’ve been to the cox plate. Last time too.
Just had a general admission ticket and stood on the lawn all day.
Have they always had those marquees in the middle ?
Couldn’t see shit until they passed us in the straight.
This is one of, if not the best races we have in Australia and we can only watch it on a screen ?
The development has probably squeezed a few into places they may not normally be.

Next time (2 to 3 years from now) it's likely to be different.

I don't know if they've decided where it's being run next year yet. Hopefully HQ. I'll spew up if it's at that graveyard Caufield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Dogs and Horses - The Racing Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back