Game Day DOGS v FREO 6.10pm - Finals or Bust, All or Nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some opinions: if the quarters were 20min would we be having a better or worse year?
Considering we've had blokes go down early in games a few times this year I'd be leaning towards worse. The disadvantage of being down a man is definitely less pronounced in the shorter quarters with less time for the opposition to over run a tired team.

For a lot of 2016 we looked like we were a chance for top four but unfortunately just fell short.
Yeah injuries stuffed us there.

But how good would it be to be cruising into the finals, stress-free with the double chance in the back pocket and a home final.

Even Dad's Army Geelong perennially do it that way.

Looks like it on paper but don’t remember him playing dominantly. Got a couple frees and some silver service. He’s been working really hard, so would love for him to get more reward for the effort.

harsh. it was his breakout game. He just wasn't able to maintain it and went backwards. It happens. Breakouts are not always followed up. The breakout concept to me just means they show what they are capable of.

Tell me about Cairns again. Hottish, ok. And humid, am I right, at this time of year? Does it mean the ball will get wetter and wetter as the sun goes down and becomes like a piece of soap to pick up and skids rather than bounces? Therefore, players will be spent much earlier than if it were at Docklands with the roof closed today? Does Freo have many stamina players or are their best burst types?

The teams comparison.

For once we're older and more experienced,but shorter and lighter.

View attachment 966018

Record under Beveridge:

When older: 23 - 5
When more experienced: 18 - 5
When older and more experienced: 15 - 5

*Stats could be wrong but that’s what my count has, happy to be corrected

what a crap draft system we have when this is the only carrot available to Freo today - it is better to lose.

I'm sure any good coach would rather get the win and have something to build from in the off season. There's been a lot of ordinary coaches that seem to prefer the draft pick though.

Tell me about Cairns again. Hottish, ok. And humid, am I right, at this time of year? Does it mean the ball will get wetter and wetter as the sun goes down and becomes like a piece of soap to pick up and skids rather than bounces? Therefore, players will be spent much earlier than if it were at Docklands with the roof closed today? Does Freo have many stamina players or are their best burst types?

When i went in July 2017, it was magnificent, lightest of breezes' mild temp of about 25

I’ve heard if COVID doesn’t clear up next year the game will actually be played with a bar of soap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the name of the famous EJ - let’s stick it up em
In order Fremantle, the Dees and the Commentators
I’m confident – let’s get it on

Our backline is ****ing rubbish are we seriously not going to react to that change? It was too tall with Taberner in. **** sake. Freo were always gonna drop another tall, always.

Taberner out might mean we make a late change aswell to even out our backline, or just move cordy forward?
Either way my tip is for colyer to win the majak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back