Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

They are already viewed differently.

I went and had a look on the main board thread and there is a moderator in their claiming that Priority picks were phased out a decade ago.

Gold Coast got PPs in 2019, 2020, 2021.

Now my math may not be so good but that is not a decade.
We got two last year, so definitely not phased out

I went and had a look on the main board thread and there is a moderator in their claiming that Priority picks were phased out a decade ago.

Moderators on the main board are so dumb, you could probably hack their account by typing in "Password" in the password field.

Sydney has the been most vocal as they want Sanders. I really hope someone at that cretinous organisation becomes aware of the sheer irony and hypocrisy of their whinging about a compromised draft.

Or someone at the AFL has the gonads to stare them down and take away their toys like what happened when they overcooked the COLA allowance to poach Tippett and Franklin in back-to-back off-seasons.

I'm confused m8.

Jason wanted to go to Port, so we had to let him go for his health and happiness.

Ryley wants to come to us, what's the big deal?

Kid with indigenous heritage has an existing bond with our indigenous player support manager who has already helped him to settle in Melbourne as well as providing assistance with his schooling and his indigenous identity - it does kind of seem like a similar health and happiness issue to allow him to go to the club that has been supporting him for the past three years or so rather than uproot once again and go to Sydney.

Had an argument this morning with a flog at work who follows Richmond who said that we do not deserve assistance.
I was quick to remind him that they got Rance with a priority pick in 2007 for finishing last with 3 wins.
They finished 9th in 2006 with 11 wins and 12th in 2005 with 10 wins.
He didn’t say much after that.
All I know is that the AFL is the most corrupt organisation going around.
Above is a perfect example of how they have favoured other clubs who were not in anywhere as much crap that we are in. Hand over Sanders and the picks you f*** c***.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Same moderator that wants draft compromisation but not only thinks that F/S is fine but F/S should be pre-listed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moderators on the main board are so dumb, you could probably hack their account by typing in "Password" in the password field.
pASSWORD as they are confused by the capslock.

Thanks for the help, Damo.

Wow..."Flashbacks from the 1930's" .....really, who has flashbacks from the 1930's? I was so traumatised by reading the past W/L ratio's from a history book. Might be the odd centenarian out there who does, but gee I'm sure they're fond memories all the same. Nope this is the worst we've been in my lifetime of about 50 years, and we're well placed to push on through to the other side. Just shite journalism wanting to sink the slipper in, the lot of em can garn get ***ked. Not a bad result if your this sh1te only twice a century!

Sydney has the been most vocal as they want Sanders. I really hope someone at that cretinous organisation becomes aware of the sheer irony and hypocrisy of their whinging about a compromised draft.
Yep. "Always back self interest, at least you know it's trying", is a great old racing saying.

Sydney have some sort of idea of their own hypocrisy and irony? Ha!!! Won't ever happen. The most gifted organisation the bloody country.

Wow..."Flashbacks from the 1930's" .....really, who has flashbacks from the 1930's? I was so traumatised by reading the past W/L ratio's from a history book. Might be the odd centenarian out there who does, but gee I'm sure they're fond memories all the same. Nope this is the worst we've been in my lifetime of about 50 years, and we're well placed to push on through to the other side. Just shite journalism wanting to sink the slipper in, the lot of em can garn get ***ked. Not a bad result if your this sh1te only twice a century!
Honestly I haven't read his article but if it says we're monumentally shithouse then that's one more argument in favour of AFL assistance.

Horace can you confirm?

I have to be honest here and say, I was more concerned about the Royboys back then.

We did though have this (sadly lost all too early) great man then. Just a most wonderful footballer.

Did the ‘Roys kick back at any proposed assistance packages from the league back then?

Taking a break from singing the Horst Wessell lied are they?

All good, spoke to Brady and he told me we’re picking up Curtin with 3.
Brady has a strange fascination for Australian history, and this year has decided to target players with the same names as former Australian prime ministers.

So welcome to North: Reid, Curtin and Watson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back