Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

We will lose lose to West Coast , the toast will do Freo in last last round

We finish last get Reid , AFL priority pick after our first pick and start if first round compo pick for McKay

Get picks. 1 2 and 3

Reid
Curtin
Watson
PP wont be pick#2 more likely pick#11...........

If you are receiving a bonus to the standard formula (i.e. Pick 3 instead of 19 or 21) it is rewarding.

Why can't Essendon offer McKay 850k over 3 and then in 2024 extend him by a year? The AFL doesn't have to do anything and they certainly didn't need to give Essendon any help when they lost Daniher.

Did the ‘Roys kick back at any proposed assistance packages from the league back then?

Haha. We didn't need them. We were a powerhouse then, having won 7 flags by 1922. Not to mention winning the flag and the spoon in the same year, being 1916.

F^cking Meth Coke Eagles aren't playing Shuey and Petrovski Seaton. I suspect they are tanking to retain pick #1. If they lose to us they can give the poxy derby or whatever they call it a real shake and not jeopardise finishing last so they have the upper hand in trading picks.

F^cking Meth Coke Eagles aren't playing Shuey and Petrovski Seaton. I suspect they are tanking to retain pick #1. If they lose to us they can give the poxy derby or whatever they call it a real shake and not jeopardise finishing last so they have the upper hand in trading picks.
Simples we take Curtin, he’s the one they really want anyway.

I support a pp in round one, just like anyone else!

Just not the extra some of you are dreaming up.
Do you mean Sanders + pick 3 compo for McKay? Because we're not dreaming it up. The media is reporting on it.

If you want to dismiss it as north fan fantasies then that’s your own biases. It might not happen but its not being made up by us.

Do you mean Sanders + pick 3 compo for McKay? Because we're not dreaming it up. The media is reporting on it.

If you want to dismiss it as north fan fantasies then that’s your own biases. It might not happen but its not being made up by us.
The plus Saunders without matching a bid.

Mckay is fine as long as its based on his contract. No tweaking from the AFL.

You don't support the pre-listing of Sanders, but you support the FA compo of McKay if the contract meets the specifications.

So in essence, you don't want us to receive any actual assistance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not being dreamed up by North fans. That is being reported by the media as a real possibility.

You might want to dismiss that because of your own biases but we aren't dreaming it up.

Thats not being dreamed up by North fans. That is being reported by the media as a real possibility.

You might want to dismiss that because of your own biases but we aren't dreaming it up.
In my opinion, some fans are and some fans arent.

Fine with your Roo's having early round one access and being able to match a bid.

Cook aka Carlton CEO voicing his anti draft assistance agenda tonight on SEN. Extraordinary that clubs that have benefited from PP in the past are the most vocal.
Surely they can’t legitimately complain to the AFL about it? All they would have to do is look at their receipt book and ‘oh look, **** me Cook. What do we have here? Some previous PP’s handed out to your club. Bit weird you would be complaining about it?’

You don't support the pre-listing of Sanders, but you support the FA compo of McKay if the contract meets the specifications.

So in essence, you don't want us to receive any actual assistance?
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Surely they can’t legitimately complain to the AFL about it? All they would have to do is look at their receipt book and ‘oh look, * me Cook. What do we have here? Some previous PP’s handed out to your club. Bit weird you would be complaining about it?’
Hahaha…yeah like he never oversaw that at the cattery and the blues never ever did anything wrong…
hypocrisy glass houses stupidity arrogance all of the above

In my opinion, some fans are and some fans arent.

Fine with your Roo's having early round one access and being able to match a bid.
So you think that some North fans dreamed up the idea of pre-listing Sanders without any basis?

It has definitely been talked about by the media and they are reporting that North are asking for it and that its a decent possibility. Other clubs are reportedly upset about the potential of it happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Draft assistance 2023 [Twomey: NMFC get #19 in 2023, x2 end of 1st rd picks in 2024, and x2 extra rookie list spots in 2024; no Sanders/#11]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back