Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s talk that this draft is pretty overrated.

I don’t know if it’s an overreaction or if that’s even the right word. But there’s a feeling that even though there’s a lot of depth in this draft, it’s hardly a super draft.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There is no JHF, Sheezel or Reid - a lot of good/decent talent but the top end isn’t anywhere near previous years.

An even draft more than super.

Last edited:
Great deal for North they get the player they want and another pick #11
But wont happen and way too much to give up for player thats 1 of 7 possible top picks

Richmond is not wed to any player in this group and will just take the highest rated
But i can see #6 + #18 / #20 maybe if they did want to move up

Blair is a tough negotiator and has danced with Brady before

Berry and Allan are the big movers

Lol. Why would we trade pick 2 for LESS than what it's worth?

Normally you would have to pay a bit of a premium to upgrade from 6 to 2. However given this draft is more even than usual, then it's reasonable to trade based on even points. If you go by the revised draft points system beginning next year, 6 and 10 or 6 and 11 is right in that ballpark. 6 and 18 is a flat out joke.

There's still a big difference between pick 2 and 6, even in this draft. Pick 2, you get whoever you want. Pick 6, you get whoever is left.

Richmond is going to trade out all their top picks after pick 1 in a deep draft for Norths pick 2 and F1.
Any trade for 2 will be how highly you rate the 2 best in the draft.

I would prefer to keep 2 and take Lalor or FOS. The raffle starts after that IMO.

I'd say that too if our first pick was in the 50s.

Haha turn it up. The last time Richmond went into the draft with a big hand they drafted McGuane, Pattison, Meyer, Polo and Tambling. Trust them to **** it up again.

Haha turn it up. The last time Richmond went into the draft with a big hand they drafted McGuane, Pattison, Meyer, Polo and Tambling. Trust them to **** it up again.

Yet still had more success than the Pies since. How embarrassing :$

Inb4 you're one of those Pies that celebrates losing finals 🤣🤣

Nah but I’ll be celebrating playing the Tigers next year, hopefully we play them twice

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Draft Rumours 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back