Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly she thinks he won't get past the Dogs pick 17.

Thats only if Docherty, Markworth, Ellis or Crozier are not available, i think one will be.

Do the doggies really need Libba, Wallis and C.Smith all from within just 2 years as all top picks, surely they could say we have the inside stuff covered for the next 10-12 years without him.

Thats only if Docherty, Markworth, Ellis or Crozier are not available, i think one will be.

Do the doggies really need Libba, Wallis and C.Smith all from within just 2 years as all top picks, surely they could say we have the inside stuff covered for the next 10-12 years without him.

wouldn't mind crozier but not sure if we need him.

Presumably we would also take Kavanagh if available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Common sense prevails.

WHE slide?

If so, I'd be rapt for the Lions to pick him up.

Emma currently seems to think the order is:

1-5) Patton, Coniglio, Tyson, Buntine, Wingard
6) Devon Smith
7) Adam Tomlinson
8) ...?

That's almost as good as Karl Langdon writing that Dom Tyson could be an option for WCE at pick 23. :D

Fanciful by Langdon.

We would have had to start the rumours of pub brawls and school suspensions months ago:cool:

I've been told from a solid source that if Wingard slips to #22 - he'll be wearing navy blue next year.

Lock it in fella's.
Wingard meets your looks Yugo, not Yugo criteria.

AIS+AFL+Academy+v+Sydney+Swans+Reserves+Trial+1mqIbqjquGyl.jpg

The funny thing is we passed on Jordan Dorotich because he fairer than Matthew Watson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back