Dream Team/Super Coach/The Other One thread for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Lever slot straight back into the 22 when fit?

Also, anything that may prevent Sloane from returning to his best form?

There is a good chance Lever will slot straight in.

Sloane is fully fit and just signed a contract. Should be in ripping form.

Hey guys, just wondering if Lever comes back in, Will Smith play a more attacking role?

He's been struggling to score well recently but if Lever comes back in could it lead to more possessions for him?

Hey guys, just wondering if Lever comes back in, Will Smith play a more attacking role?

He's been struggling to score well recently but if Lever comes back in could it lead to more possessions for him?
Wouldn't think it would affect him. If Lever comes in it will be Kelly/Hartigan that goes out.

He'll continue to mix between wing/half back. Just a bit out of sorts at the moment. Reckon he's close though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did a fair bit of solo rucking in the reserves and was pretty decent, he's better suited to that role over a forward role I think.

Yeah it's interesting to see how he goes he's not even been playing as the main ruck in the VFL, but he strikes me as the types that only has a decent amount of taps but gets 20 touches around the ground which makes him fantasy relivent Imo much like Stefan Martin.

Bump...

Who won the Adelaide Board Div 1 Dream Team and Super Coach competitions this season?

They get a nice shiny badge from Chief :)

I can't find the threads anywhere... or remember who organised it.

Was it Hank93?

Also who won our final goal kicking game? Will try to whip one up for them. Perhaps a pair of buttocks for the arseyness displayed.

The badges are kind of like the tipping one I have displayed underneath my avatar. I got that because I won the Adelaide Board tipping competition, you see. Second overall on the whole of BigFooty. Several thousand entrants. It's a little embarrassing to have my incredible knowledge of football officially recognised but I've managed to get used to it.

Bump...

Who won the Adelaide Board Div 1 Dream Team and Super Coach competitions this season?

They get a nice shiny badge from Chief :)

I can't find the threads anywhere... or remember who organised it.

Was it Hank93?

Also who won our final goal kicking game? Will try to whip one up for them. Perhaps a pair of buttocks for the arseyness displayed.

The badges are kind of like the tipping one I have displayed underneath my avatar. I got that because I won the Adelaide Board tipping competition, you see. Second overall on the whole of BigFooty. Several thousand entrants. It's a little embarrassing to have my incredible knowledge of football officially recognised but I've managed to get used to it.

2nd unfortunately in Supercoach :(

Are there badges for DreamTeam and Fantasy AFL?

I'll double check who DeeJay GeeJay is.

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 9.06.15 PM.png

2nd unfortunately in Supercoach :(

Are there badges for DreamTeam and Fantasy AFL?

I'll double check who DeeJay GeeJay is.

View attachment 203075
I was like ranked 300 for the last 6 games of Supercoach .....then the Finals came and half my team was injured in the space of 3 weeks .....ah well, that's life

Remove this Banner Ad

Dream Team/Super Coach/The Other One thread for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back