DREAM TEAM/SUPERCOACH - Post ALL queries regarding Dream Team/Supercoach here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Henderson is about to make it to 3 games. You think he can make it to 7-8 now?

8-ball-front.jpg

That's pretty much it NTRabbit:thumbsu:.

I can't see Henderson holding his spot for the rest of the year. There's guys like Hentschel/Burton pushing for selection now and the old saying goes experience>youth. Henderson hasn't been spectacular since coming into the side so his job-security is shaky as it is. If those two other guys I mentioned can show good form in the SANFL then they'd be almost certainties to return and Henderson would be the one to make way.

Think I am that deserate guy. If he can play this game and then maybe 2-3 more I can take his cash and run. Hopefully someone else is on the horizion by then.

Any news on schmidt, seemed to be going allright then no sign of him. Any info would be a big help. Cheers.
form was dropping off, so he was sent back to SANFL. has played OK from what i've heard, but not really enough to demand a spot in the 22 at the moment. if he can string some good form together, then he might get another opportunity this year.

Any news on schmidt, seemed to be going allright then no sign of him. Any info would be a big help. Cheers.
Was sent back to the SANFL, as he "had some things he needed to work on". He's still there, playing for Westies. Not injured - just not doing enough to force his way back into the team.

That's pretty much it NTRabbit:thumbsu:.

I can't see Henderson holding his spot for the rest of the year. There's guys like Hentschel/Burton pushing for selection now and the old saying goes experience>youth. Henderson hasn't been spectacular since coming into the side so his job-security is shaky as it is. If those two other guys I mentioned can show good form in the SANFL then they'd be almost certainties to return and Henderson would be the one to make way.

Well he looked good today so here's hoping he can hold his spot for another game or two.

Opinions on Jaench's job security?

Well after yesterday's performance his job-security certainly has improved:thumbsu:. I'd say his main threat is Porplyzia who plays a similar role as Jaensch but both have played in the same side before so if Porplyzia was to come in it might not be at the expense of Jaensch.

Well he looked good today so here's hoping he can hold his spot for another game or two.

I agree, he looked quite impressive yesterday from what I saw which should hold him good stead over the next 2-3 rounds. I still stand by what I said though. He'll have to play very well to keep his spot for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the responses about Jaensch. Is James Sellar likely to crack into the team at all this year???
He suffered a minor knee injury last weekend, which will keep him out for a few weeks. With only 9 weeks to go, time is beginning to run out for him to make it back after that..

He suffered a minor knee injury last weekend, which will keep him out for a few weeks. With only 9 weeks to go, time is beginning to run out for him to make it back after that..

The world has also been shocked and deeply confused by the sudden good form of Griffin, leading one to suspect that even if he does regain fitness, there might not be a spot for Sellar again this season.

The world has also been shocked and deeply confused by the sudden good form of Griffin, leading one to suspect that even if he does regain fitness, there might not be a spot for Sellar again this season.
No shortage of people hopeful that he'll replace Stevens....

Depends on who the selectors bring in for Mackay. If I were a selector, I'd be picking Gunston instead, leaving Porplyzia in the SANFL for a while yet.

OK........well I have 3 injured forwards, Porplyzia being one of them - from what you're saying, he is probably not worth hanging onto at this stage???

OK........well I have 3 injured forwards, Porplyzia being one of them - from what you're saying, he is probably not worth hanging onto at this stage???
Porps isn't injured. He was dropped because of bad form - and one week in the SANFL probably isn't enough to justify his return to the seniors. Then again, it's not like we're spoiled for options at the moment, with 13 players still on our injury list.

What is Ricky Henderson's job security like?
He's unlikely to be dropped this week, but he's probably 1st or 2nd on the chopping block if/when we ever manage to get our injury list back under control. Given that qualification, he'll probably play every game for the rest of the season. :(:mad::eek:

how do you guys think brad symes will score for the remainder of the year, will he continue his high 90s average or will he drop off

I would like to know this too. Is he being played in a different way than in the past when he was scoring 80's in DT? Or is this just an aberration?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back