Dustin Martins first 34 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustin Martin

=

1127.jpg

Ok then so we're being selective when we're talking about stats. Ok my turn, by your theory jordan gysberts is a gun because he had 30 odd touches and about 8 tackles against geelong at skilled stadium last year.

Your the one who brought up the "witches hat" ?????? implying he only plays well against poor sides. FFS.... Go find your Hawthorn Mate who thinks Gardiner wasn't AA in 2003....

LOL joke thread fyfe is coming equal 7th in the coaches award FFS

That has amount as much merit as Shane Woewodin winning the Brownlow in 2000! Outside players both with better players taking all the attention away from them.

I say again - the coaches believe Martin is a better player by the simple fact they have bothered to tag him. Fyfe has received no such compliment to date.

Judds 5 goals in a half against the 2 time reigning premiers on their own ground went ok too..

I did say Judds start to his career was unbelievable.... I'm saying if Martin continues his form he will have a better second year than Judd. This is not a critism on Judd.

On Fyfe ... he has more upside than Martin you would think because he still needs to fill out. Fyfe is a gun and will get better.
Martins upside is debatable....

Did I stumble in to the Bay again???

Keep telling yourself that.

Becaus in this game, nobody ever gets locked up in a tackle, or god forbid loses the ball..

Yeah, just like in this game people can go in hard without it being considered "ducking".

Anyway, this isn't about Selwood and people claiming he ducks. I don't think that needs to be brought up again.

Bottom line, WHO CARES!? The kid is a gun. He's played 34 games. Why can't we just let them play, without trying to judge who was better after however many games!? It's pointless!

Yeah, just like in this game people can go in hard without it being considered "ducking".

Anyway, this isn't about Selwood and people claiming he ducks. I don't think that needs to be brought up again.

Bottom line, WHO CARES!? The kid is a gun. He's played 34 games. Why can't we just let them play, without trying to judge who was better after however many games!? It's pointless!

Ok lets ban comparing anything on Bigfooty... infact lets just shut down Bigfooty altogether because it's pointless..... I mean we could be all out feeding the poor soup.... now you've made me feel guilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Greg Williams' first 2 seasons he played with Geelong and funnily enough played 34 games. In those 34 games he was Geelong B&F winner, Leigh Matthews MVP winner.

Gary Ablett played State of Origin after 9 games with Geelong and kicked 8 goals off a half forward flank he also won the Geelong B&F in his first season and finished 2nd in his 2nd season. In his first 2 seasons with the Cats he kicked 115.95 playing wing/centre/hff.

That has amount as much merit as Shane Woewodin winning the Brownlow in 2000! Outside players both with better players taking all the attention away from them.

I say again - the coaches believe Martin is a better player by the simple fact they have bothered to tag him. Fyfe has received no such compliment to date.

you say the coaches award has little merit thereby discrediting the coaches opinions yet you use the fact that martin is being tagged as evidence as to why martin is better :eek:

yeah the opinion of the coaches doesnt mean shit :rolleyes:

Didnt say that. I said you are pumping him up when he is only 5 votes ahead. Thats half a good game, if he was back in the 20`s then fair enough.

Out of curiosity, do you think Daniel Wells is the competitions equal 2nd best player at the moment on par with Chris Judd?

Didnt say that. I said you are pumping him up when he is only 5 votes ahead. Thats half a good game, if he was back in the 20`s then fair enough.

Out of curiosity, do you think Daniel Wells is the competitions equal 2nd best player at the moment on par with Chris Judd?

if hes 5 votes ahead then that answers the ops question

i think hes in career best form and is top ten in the afl this year, i wouldnt have him equal second but i guess the coaches know alot more than i do

The fact that Martin has been frequently tagged this year while Fyfe hasn't says a huge amount amount the importance both players have to opposition caoches...

Martin has been tagged because richmond have nobody else worth tagging :eek:

Martin is going ok ..but to try and put him up beside Judd is just idiocy...even if it is after playing a whole 35 games lol

if hes 5 votes ahead then that answers the ops question

i think hes in career best form and is top ten in the afl this year, i wouldnt have him equal second but i guess the coaches know alot more than i do

No it doesnt, its irrelevant, just like Wells being the equal second best player in the game because he has some coaches votes to prove it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dustin Martins first 34 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back