Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. It was, then we couldn't get on the same page as GWS, as we weren't going to give them 2x first rounders, so Connors gave us time to try and sort it out

Probably shouldn't have posted that it was a done deal and the plebs were just wasting their time then eh.

and in the meantime Bombers put up their hands and said "we'll pay it, come to us". So he did.

Sure we did. He did though.

Would have liked to nab him: he’d make any club better immediately.
Just glad SOS held firm and didn’t offer pick 1 for him. Coz while I think he’s good, I don’t think he’s _that_ good.

Lmao. U wish buddy, it's ok.
Next year when we're on the rise and you are on the downfall, you now have a shiel-der to lean on.
... i know im too funny. Stop me next time before you burst out in tears.
Oook
Have a nice night

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a bombers fan, I don’t care what it takes to get him, just get it done!

What I’m hearing is that it will be pick 9, and a player!
Jayden Laverde’s name has been thrown up!

Any other players potentially that could satisfy the Giants?
Campbell (from GWS) has already said they’ll only be interested in picks. So sounds like you’re hearing wrong.

Are you always this salty? Basically you got Dodoro'd just accept it and move on. Karl Amon & Jack Scrimshaw will be great for your mega-rebuild.
I'm not salty at all. I'm just posting what actually took place. Hawthorn didn't want to pay the asking price, Essendon did and Connors advised his client Essendon was his best option. I'm fine with it.

I'm not salty at all. I'm just posting what actually took place. Hawthorn didn't want to pay the asking price, Essendon did and Connors advised his client Essendon was his best option. I'm fine with it.
I always chuckle when people literally imagine what happened and then pass it off as "What actually took place".

Probably shouldn't have posted that it was a done deal and the plebs were just wasting their time then eh.

Sure we did. He did though.
Not once did I say it was a done deal. In fact, many times I said that until it's announced anything could happen. I'm not sure what you're upset about.

Every man and his dog knows that Essendon swooped in late and got Shiel across the line. It's nothing to be upset about.

What price superstar?

Bwahaha actuality took place, are you listening to yourself right now. Mr bigwig part of all the internal and inner workings.

Jog on champ, call it a night.

Not once did I say it was a done deal. In fact, many times I said that until it's announced anything could happen. I'm not sure what you're upset about.

I'm not upset at all. Enormously amused at your Fonz-esque inability to admit you were wrong. You stated the decision was made. You stated others were wasting their time. You were wrong. It's ok, it happens.

Every man and his dog knows that Essendon swooped in late and got Shiel across the line. It's nothing to be upset about.

So why are you?

They made the mistake of taking him to the Lobster Cave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Back