Autopsy Bombers v Swans - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Fri August 16th 7:40pm - (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

4D chess by the Bombers really, you can't lose a final if you don't make it there in the first place.

The clock is running even when they don't make the to 8.

4D chess by the Bombers really, you can't lose a final if you don't make it there in the first place.
Saving themselves for trade week

Nothing today has convinced me the Swans are a premiership threat though. Our midfield got destroyed in that first half and any decent teams would have put 70+ points on us in that half.

Yeah well we weren't playing a decent side played down at their level.

See how we go, just need to find the winning feeling.

Not saying there not work to do, but it's Sydney like even at our best to be ratshit against shit teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing today has convinced me the Swans are a premiership threat though. Our midfield got destroyed in that first half and any decent teams would have put 70+ points on us in that half.
Nah, showed their class in the second. Playing against a mediocre team, bigger fish to fry.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well ANZAC includes getting destroyed in Singapore despite having much better numbers and equipment.
I like the cut of your jib RUNVS and it runs in the family as the General Officer, Commanding of Singapore Base District, Major-General A G O'Carroll Scott was the muppet who let everyone down, just like the other Scott tonight

We’re back everyone!! Did you miss us??

A lazy 76 point second half if you don’t mind!
Ignore the first half, it never happened.

Stay tuned… The greatest side in the history of the game is coming to a finals venue near you! 😍

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Bombers v Swans - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Fri August 16th 7:40pm - (Marvel)

Back