Autopsy Eagles v Blues - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 2:40 W / 4:40 E - (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is West Coast last real hit out for the year. Home crowd, Gaff last game, a win not affecting their draft pick etc etc.
West Coast should be smelling the blood in the water and going in for the kill. Next week in Geelong is an automatic loss.. this will be the game they want to win.
I actually think this has Port v Syd vibes about it. I know it’s been a lifetime ago when WCE last belted a team but I agree, this could get ugly.

bzparkes a bit quiet since you compared Ryan Maric to Van Rooyen. Maric not even making a bottom 2 team. Van Rooyen kicking 3 and getting the oppos best fwd each week. not a good year for you with your predictions.

Maric is obviously only not playing because Gaff is getting a farewell and the conditions are expected to be terrible.

Maric is obviously only not playing because Gaff is getting a farewell and the conditions are expected to be terrible.

Danster has never let facts get in the way of a good potshot at other posters.

surprising amount of blue sky and sun here this morning, hopefully won't be as bad as we were predicting
Plenty of sun, and not much rain forecast for the rest of the day.
Very blustery, which on the plus side might help dry the ground a bit, but on the minus side could adversely affect the normally-elite skills of the WCE and limit our winning margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of sun, and not much rain forecast for the rest of the day.
Very blustery, which on the plus side might help dry the ground a bit, but on the minus side could adversely affect the normally-elite skills of the WCE and limit our winning margin.
May blow our wayward kicks to our teammates instead of the opposition. Unlucky Blues

Our fellow celldwells Roos and Tiges today have me like
Take It From Me Be Careful GIF by Lovecraft Country

as if the Blues injuries was all a dream I had last night and I’ll glance over to the ladder and see them in second and assume the bend over position

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Eagles v Blues - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 2:40 W / 4:40 E - (Optus Stadium)

Back