Autopsy Eagles v Blues - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 2:40 W / 4:40 E - (Optus Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Cocker fans don't have a leg to stand on.

Don't blame us for them being pathetic their entire existence...and falling apart again this season.

That's on them, 100%
One handy rule of thumb if you don't want your finals destiny in the hands of other teams:
don't lose to a bottom-3 team by 6 goals on your home deck.

This is the most embarassing effort I have seen by any side in the history of the VFL/AFL.

West Coast lack of effort and softness is so bad this game needs investigating.

Alex Witherden shitting himself when there is no one around him and hitting the ball over the bounday rather than take an easy chest mark. Cant believe whoever the coach is this week didnt sub him out immediately.

Even Raygun is ashamed of the Eagles performance.

If I am head of tv content at channel seven watching the standard of this game I would switch programming at half time to a re run of Gilligans Island or maybe show the film Bad Boy Bubby.

This is the most embarassing effort I have seen by any side in the history of the VFL/AFL.

West Coast lack of effort and softness is so bad this game needs investigating.

Alex Witherden shitting himself when there is no one around him and hitting the ball over the bounday rather than take an easy chest mark. Cant believe whoever the coach is this week didnt sub him out immediately.

Even Raygun is ashamed of the Eagles performance.

If I am head of tv content at channel seven watching the standard of this game I would switch programming at half time to a re run of Gilligans Island or maybe show the film Bad Boy Bubby.
Does your TV only have 1 channel??

You can choose to not watch or does sooking on the internet satisfy you more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney and Cripps 3
Bont and Neale 1-2
Serong maybe a lucky 1

Out of the main contenders

Outsiders -
Brayshaw
Butters
All votes as well.

Eagles have not coached well or not implemented well no effort to stop the speed that was necessary with this type of forward line. No care with possesion to stop turnover as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Eagles v Blues - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sun August 18th 2:40 W / 4:40 E - (Optus Stadium)

Back