Eddie can you please have a chat to Huddo

Remove this Banner Ad

And you will see what a great unbiased call of a footy game is. Credit to you Anthony on your call of the sydney geelong game. You were fair, unbiased and excited (even if you didnt mean it). IMO he seems a pretty good bloke aswell, (even if he is a bit nerdy :D )

Once again well done.

bulldogrob said:
And you will see what a great unbiased call of a footy game is. Credit to you Anthony on your call of the sydney geelong game. You were fair, unbiased and excited (even if you didnt mean it). IMO he seems a pretty good bloke aswell, (even if he is a bit nerdy :D )

Once again well done.
Great Stuff by Huddo. Shame that besides him and Lane the rest of the 10 team is crap.

bulldogrob said:

Once again well done.
He seems to much like a poor man's Bruce McAvaney.

Big deal, he was unbiased, who cares?
That's like a prerequisite of the job. Congratulations on doing your job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Registered User said:
I don't mind Huddo calling games, but WHAT is he doing hosting Before The Game? He ain't cool, he ain't funny, and his personality rivals Tim Lane's :D

I didn't realise you had be cool or funny to be on that show.
If that's the case,how did Peter Helliar,Sam Lane & Lamo get a gig ?

whether or not he was unbiased is a plus. Overall i think he is an excellent commentator, gets excited and his commentary shows that he does. Good job Huddo!

I want to give a huge rap to Anthony Hudson

What a fantastic call of the game.

You would never in a million years know he was a die hard lifelong Geelong nut.

Absolutely sensational.

Watched the game after work (2.00 am) and as the last quarter unfolded I felt so sorry for him doing such a brillinant job under the circumstances.

Someone should play a recording of the last five minutes to Eddie just so that Eddie never, ever again suggests that he is a balanced commentator.

I'm in awe, quite frankly, to be honest and at the end of the day.

Death said:
Big deal, he was unbiased, who cares?
That's like a prerequisite of the job. Congratulations on doing your job.

It may be a prerequisite of the job but many don't adhere to it. Being an eagles fan you may wish to pass this on to Mr Gossage, Wilson and anyone involved with 6PR. An unbiased call is always provided by them :cool:

Registered User said:
I don't mind Huddo calling games, but WHAT is he doing hosting Before The Game? He ain't cool, he ain't funny, and his personality rivals Tim Lane's :D
What? Tim Lane is a great character!
Just look at this photo:
1512_timlane_wideweb__430x308.jpg

Wow! Lol! Look at that cooky cat, he's wearing maroon and leaning against the door frame! What will he do next? So impulsive!

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie can you please have a chat to Huddo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back