Eddie offers up Queens Birthday to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Give us Collingwoods draw and we wouldn't be on the CBF. Fact.

Give North Collingwoods Draw And the AFL would be lucky to make 700 mil on TV Deal.

I don;t particularly like collingwood but you have to be realistic. Every club would suffer then.

How selfish to want to drag the rest to poor street with you.

We'd be worse than the NRL!!

If Eddie wants to make a point of it then he should be lobbying for us to have Good Friday with Carlton or somebody see how it goes after a few years. I'm confident it would turn into a viable holiday match.

So...

After all the whinging from Brayshaw and Scott about... well everything Collingwood.

The Friday night games... (The same amount of Friday night home games??? Until they rostered the round 24 games... and well fair enough that 1 & 2 on the ladder get the Friday night game)

The Home jumper... (The deal North struck so they could take the gate every year for about 5 years against the Pies... then whinged about not wearing your home jumper... and obviously lost your home game against the Pies because of the deal both clubs struck with the AFL!)

When Collingwood has their byes... (Because every team playing finals wants to play 11 games straight before finals!!!)

ANZAC day clash - Brad Scott wants the cash from the gate to go to all clubs Including North!!!

Now Eddie offers Queens Birthday and the joker I quoted above wants Eddie to Campaign for North v Carlton on Good Friday instead of offering something North Whinge about wanting...

OFFS... Eddie could offer North supporters his first born and his wife and North supporters, board members and coaches would be saying "But what about your barmix?"

North your taking the charity card too far.

All teams should rotate ANZAC Day.

Why should Fremantle or Port be excluded because they weren't in the AFL during a war?

Freo play an ANZAC eve game.

Sydney tried to play an ANZAC game against Melbourne.....funny thing is, that when the game is midweek on a Wednesday they dont want the fixture.

Put random teams on ANZAC day and the game loses its spectacle, and then clubs like north will complain that they get a 5 day break because of playing on ANZAC day.

Eddie please tell me why North would want your spot on Queens Bday. We make all the money on the gate because it's our home game. Real generous of you there Eddie. Handing over a game of no value to North. And no they cannot have our spot.

My cover is blown. Who told you I post here?

And why would they want our spot? I would have thought it is obvious... The North Melbourne FC is on its knees, and it is all because Collingwood play in blockbusters. So we are happy to hand one over to them.

Who cares? This is a sporting competition, not the Dow Jones Index.

YOU should care. It's keeping you above water! (You meaning North)

I would be the same if I supported North though!!

If Carlton looked like they were not going to be around in 20 years* I'd say stuff the rest too. I think most would if it was there club.

* - With the AFL wanting/needing to cut clubs in Melbourne into the future imo North has to be a likely candidate.

Put random teams on ANZAC day and the game loses its spectacle, and then clubs like north will complain that they get a 5 day break because of playing on ANZAC day.

Rubbish. Just get the AFL marketing department to keep spending the same money on the pre-game hype.

A "spectacle" is not measured in hot dogs sold.

Rubbish. Just get the AFL marketing department to keep spending the same money on the pre-game hype.

A "spectacle" is not measured in hot dogs sold.
collingwood vs essendon crowd of 90000

north vs melbourne crowd of 25000 maybe (noone is interested not even the so called supporters show up....)

a pre game hype wont get more fans to the north game as noone is interested in the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you honestly think that North V Port would draw the same as Pies V Dons?

Jesus, get your head out of your arse!

How did you manage to arrive at that conlusion?:confused:

I'm starting to wonder if the premiership cup will be handed out to the club with the biggest yearly attendance.

It's easily the biggest brainwash factor in modern football.

collingwood vs essendon crowd of 90000

north vs melbourne crowd of 25000 maybe (noone is interested not even the so called supporters show up....)

a pre game hype wont get more fans to the north game as noone is interested in the club

hawthorn v someone ?

How did you manage to arrive at that conlusion?:confused:

I'm starting to wonder if the premiership cup will be handed out to the club with the biggest yearly attendance.

It's easily the biggest brainwash factor in modern football.

So Essendon v Collingwood will draw the same as North v Port (as you have pointed out)...

You seem to be having a crack at everyones opinions but the facts I stated an hour ago! I knida think at this point it's time for you to go to bed. Even your fellow whinging North supporters have abandoned your whinge.

Do you think your James Brayshaw or something?

YOU should care. It's keeping you above water! (You meaning North)

I would be the same if I supported North though!!

If Carlton looked like they were not going to be around in 20 years* I'd say stuff the rest too. I think most would if it was there club.

* - With the AFL wanting/needing to cut clubs in Melbourne into the future imo North has to be a likely candidate.

Maybe we should let Teffy write the fixture so North can get 15,000 at the G every week and send the AFL broke... yet they'll still whinge about their handout not being big enough! ("and why the hell should we have to prove we don't constantly need handouts!!! Financial stability... what a joke. Everyone else was put on earth to pay our way"... North board, coaches and supporters sound more and more like my ex every day.)

So Essendon v Collingwood will draw the same as North v Port (as you have pointed out)...

I claimed no such thing, but don't let that get in the way of a good deflection.

Attendance figures are irrelevant. Essendon and Collingwood don't have a birthright on historical Australian celebrations. Reducing this to attendance figures is just downright insulting.

So you honestly think that North V Port would draw the same as Pies V Dons?

Jesus, get your head out of your arse!

"How did you manage to arrive at that conlusion?:confused:"... was your quote to this comment???

So was Prudster so far off the mark with his comment that he deserved your sarcastic responce?

Yep the AFL could promote the ANZAC day clash between Port and North (with Collingwood and Essendons money (exactly what happened between the 2 clubs over the first 10 years of the clash)... and it would have the same appeal!

Why don't you just ask for the big guns and demand that the winner of the home and away season play North 4 times at the G in Septmeber (your home gate of course) so the business of the AFL can be shown to not show an advantage to other teams but North!

"How did you manage to arrive at that conlusion?:confused:"... was your quote to this comment???

So was Prudster so far off the mark with his comment that he deserved your sarcastic responce?

What on earth are you on about? Point out where I claimed that North and Port should play each other, much less that they would pull a bigger crowd than Ess and Coll?

Stay away from bright shiny objects.

Yep the AFL could promote the ANZAC day clash between Port and North (with Collingwood and Essendons money (exactly what happened between the 2 clubs over the first 10 years of the clash)... and it would have the same appeal!

There's no reason it wouldn't be a better game than some of the rubbish Essendon and Collingwood have thrown up over the years.

Why don't you just ask for the big guns and demand that the winner of the home and away season play North 4 times at the G in Septmeber (your home gate of course) so the business of the AFL can be shown to not show an advantage to other teams but North!

Could you be any more absurd if you tried?

We only want what's fair and we're happy to share. We're not Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie offers up Queens Birthday to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back