EDFL Div 2 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Northern on the weeken for 2 and half qtrs. They were polished and well drilled. Big change from last year IMO. Back line was brilliant. They have improved a heap and the blokes that have come back have given them the class they needed, but still quite short across the ground and need a ruckman. the bloke they have battles really well at the ballups and around the ground but he will need a chop out.
decent old crowd at the ground and the kids boystrous as usual but great to see them supporting the senior team. Ive also watched MV in some praccy games, they looked sharp. Any 4 of MV, ES, CD, Rxy can win it, but i reckon it will come down to coaching in the end, and both NS and MV look the goods in that area from what ive seen

Rocky Ferraro a huge in for NS. Quality player well above this division. Match winner who could be the difference in the big finals. Most of the other clubs have decent Div2 forwards but no one in his class. Great bloke giving something back to the NS... Got to admire this alone.

Didn’t Moudy Taleb return to NS or is he still at WC??

Rocky Ferraro a huge in for NS. Quality player well above this division. Match winner who could be the difference in the big finals. Most of the other clubs have decent Div2 forwards but no one in his class. Great bloke giving something back to the NS... Got to admire this alone.

No he didnt return. Shame. I'm told it was coin, he would have been handy. But well done to the club for paying within its means. Ferraro has been and will continue to be good and he has matured and will be great for the one or two young forwards the Saints are developing, looks like he is taken one or two under his wing. Kudos to him.

Yep EDFL running true to form

Shows how much you know. Was not the offending person. Was given a 4 week suspension for not turning up as a witness, even though a medical certificate was supplied. And you obviously don’t know, the appeals board is independent from the EDFL. So in a strange way, you are right. True to form, as it was way over the top & never should have got to that stage. 4 weeks for a victim. Yet a biter in the AFL gets 3.

Just read on the facebook that Bernacki is playing for East Sunbury this weekend against BH. Expect him and Ogilvie to get 100 disposals between them

Shows how much you know. Was not the offending person. Was given a 4 week suspension for not turning up as a witness, even though a medical certificate was supplied. And you obviously don’t know, the appeals board is independent from the EDFL. So in a strange way, you are right. True to form, as it was way over the top & never should have got to that stage. 4 weeks for a victim. Yet a biter in the AFL gets 3.
Yes not knowing the circumstances and now being enlighten I would agree with you. A witness who supplies a med cert should never of been given 1 week let alone 4.

Where's Turbo with predictions of CD winning it all. Roxy knocked them off with 2 on the bench after half time.... second time in two weeks that has happened to CD. Roxy also did it without goals from Cappa. Great win - real heart

So we habe to admire him going back to his club but yiou bagged Cappa going back to Roxy . Yeah makes sense

So we habe to admire him going back to his club but yiou bagged Cappa going back to Roxy . Yeah makes sense
One nearing the end, the other not quite at his peak yet.

Thanks for answering that question Mel. Your correct as usual. 99.9% of people would understand, but there will always be a few that don’t get it. Lol

Footnote: Ferraro has played premier league footy and had a decent yearat that level as well. Big difference comparing the 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched saints yesty play didnt look that exciting...players out?

They lacked energy and seemed disinterested....I think they much prefer the better weather conditions. This is the feedback I got from some people after watching the game.

Big game next week and will have to be on point from the start. A big crowd expected at mutton...

Where's Turbo with predictions of CD winning it all. Roxy knocked them off with 2 on the bench after half time.... second time in two weeks that has happened to CD. Roxy also did it without goals from Cappa. Great win - real heart

Hey Uptherox, not sure where you are getting your information from, as where did I say CD would win it. Below is a copy of 2 posts I made mid Feb. I do hope you read with your glasses on Lol

Post Feb 14-
Think it’s going to be Nth Saints, East Sunbury, Coburg Districts and throw a blanket over the rest and these 3 sides look the testing material on paper.

Post Feb 22-
MV looking pretty good I hear. Will play finals.. Top 4 will be:

Northern

East Sunbury

Coburg Districts

Mooned Valley

The rest are just making up the numbers I reckon..

They lacked energy and seemed disinterested....I think they much prefer the better weather conditions. This is the feedback I got from some people after watching the game.

Big game next week and will have to be on point from the start. A big crowd expected at mutton...
I think you are taking too much away from Hadfield. They played well and will win their share of games this year.

I bet not many people would have predicted CD to be 0 and 2 I would hate to be in the players shoes this week it would be a flogging on the track you might think with them having a bye on Saturday

Anyone else see the ES vs. ROXY game? Decent crowd, well supported by both clubs.

Was a very interesting battle. Roxy seemed to want to go the knuckle from the outset and it backfired massively with the kids running all over them. When they decided to focus on playing footy in the last quarter, they looked somewhat competitive. Too bad they were 7 goals behind at that stage.

Also, does anyone know if these games are filmed? Would be a interesting week for Mehri and No.49 (saad?) if so....

Anyone else see the ES vs. ROXY game? Decent crowd, well supported by both clubs.

Was a very interesting battle. Roxy seemed to want to go the knuckle from the outset and it backfired massively with the kids running all over them. When they decided to focus on playing footy in the last quarter, they looked somewhat competitive. Too bad they were 7 goals behind at that stage.

Also, does anyone know if these games are filmed? Would be a interesting week for Mehri and No.49 (saad?) if so....
Heard there was a few brawls
How did the big guns go for both sides and who played well
I was at Northern V MV was a great game of footy but ghee did MV turn it on in that 3rd quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back