EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
d-mac3276 said:
come on now mate nobodys buying into this that apw r miles behind pacco and glenroy and nowhere near marby and west coburg r u kidding me as i remember last year apw just missed finals by percentage have lost no players have young kids with another years experience under there belt from last year and have picked up 5-6 absolute guns including 2 afl players if they ain't top 3 i'll go ********en hee, mate pacco will b lucky to make the 5 glenroy may but everyone talkin up pacco give me a break they just fell in against roxy so come on pal lets talk some sense

Eagle one, stop playing it down, APW have to be ahead of west coburg at the moment by a mile! Two ex AFL players playing and as fit as eva.....stop kidding yourself.....:D

Allears said:
Eagle one, stop playing it down, APW have to be ahead of west coburg at the moment by a mile! Two ex AFL players playing and as fit as eva.....stop kidding yourself.....:D

Early odds would surely see Marby. 7-4 West Coburg 5-2 Glenroy 5-1 Pascoe Vale and Airport West 8-1 Taylors lakes and Westmeadows 15-1 Roxburgh Park 25-1 Tullamarine 33-1 North Coburg Saints 66-1 Sydenham Hillside (even with D-mac) 100-1 and Jacana , Hadfield and Moonee Valley 250-1 and drifting.

Eagle One said:
I'm reading the record and guess I'm pretty lucky to have picked the players who played in the one's. As for Birt I will let you know a bit more about him when the big fella gets off the plane from WA.Need to recruit a few as Marby and West Coburg along with Glenroy and Pacco are miles in front of APW at the moment.:thumbsu:

I'd have Marby and APW as joint favs. We will know more in a few weeks.

Eagle One said:
Early odds would surely see Marby. 7-4 West Coburg 5-2 Glenroy 5-1 Pascoe Vale and Airport West 8-1 Taylors lakes and Westmeadows 15-1 Roxburgh Park 25-1 Tullamarine 33-1 North Coburg Saints 66-1 Sydenham Hillside (even with D-mac) 100-1 and Jacana , Hadfield and Moonee Valley 250-1 and drifting.
well i'll put a lazy grand on apw at 8-1 to win it and what odds would u have em to finish top 2-3 it'd have to b 2/1 if they're 8/1 for the flag so i will have my mortgage on that thanx, as 4 100-1 for the sharks even with me in it as u implied well thank u for the short quote on us as most outlets would have us at about 500-1 so thanx for the generous odds any other fluctuations u got there i don't mind a bit of a punt

juliand said:
bricksta said:
Ecuse my ignorance but bricksta how did you go on Sat? I know you said you only live around the corner from douttas but to just be an observer and no Holman as nutter you are closer to the club than you make out. Anyone tell me about the guy that was named B.Hollow? Did he play VFL? anyone shed some light?

gday Juliand as i said i took a little bit of intrest over the last couple of years as i live near by and i got to know a few of the boys..
i dont play as per my previous threads and couldnt play either no good..

B.Hollow from Williamstown looked real good on Sat ..:thumbsu: :)

bricksta said:
juliand said:
gday Juliand as i said i took a little bit of intrest over the last couple of years as i live near by and i got to know a few of the boys..
i dont play as per my previous threads and couldnt play either no good..

B.Hollow from Williamstown looked real good on Sat ..:thumbsu: :)
I think he played at epping the last few years

d-mac3276 said:
well i'll put a lazy grand on apw at 8-1 to win it and what odds would u have em to finish top 2-3 it'd have to b 2/1 if they're 8/1 for the flag so i will have my mortgage on that thanx, as 4 100-1 for the sharks even with me in it as u implied well thank u for the short quote on us as most outlets would have us at about 500-1 so thanx for the generous odds any other fluctuations u got there i don't mind a bit of a punt

The way you punt D Mac you should'nt have a mortgage.:)

B Hollow is brendan hollow who has previously had 5 years at Williamstown. Not to be mistaken for his brother brad at Epping.

Tough medium size onballer with plenty of pace and love looking good. Will be handy for the Stars. Has a good connection with Ramsay, Laverde, Philpott having all played VFL together at some stage.

Can move on the dance floor to...

Vineyard said:
B Hollow is brendan hollow who has previously had 5 years at Williamstown. Not to be mistaken for his brother brad at Epping.

Tough medium size onballer with plenty of pace and love looking good. Will be handy for the Stars. Has a good connection with Ramsay, Laverde, Philpott having all played VFL together at some stage.

Can move on the dance floor to...

The stars must have plenty of coin down there if they have those blokes playing there!

EDFL MAN said:
The stars must have plenty of coin down there if they have those blokes playing there!

I didnt see philpott play wasnt he the big bloke from East keilor last year...

and how do you know he moves well on the dance floor..???????:confused: :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deefer4 said:
WRFLfan said:
Not quite accurate WRFLfan, two of your posts from Feb this year.

4th February 2006, 10:46 #947

WRFLfan
BigFooty Member

Club: Unlisted Re: EDFL moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8888
Josh O'Niell who from what i have heard is going to strathmore will be near the centre will be more than handy pickup, one of the best pick-ups of the season money wise i have heard former b&f winner and captain who leads from the front dont worry about the big names going to strathmore there are some absolute guns going there who aren 't scared of park footy like most rejects from the higher level. g
Josh is a star player asways hits a target and not a easy target does lose his feet, very strong mark rarely gets tackled and hard at stoppages will kill'em in that league
6th February 2006, 16:50 #22

WRFLfan
BigFooty Member

Club: Unlisted Re: Best Recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss
Barnard, Harvey, Quinn, Williams to Strathmore in the EDFL are massive inclusions. All guns!
What about lindsay,oniell and hopes(or is Hoath) all in the top 15 in league (wrfl)
Are they mine or someone elses, i see others names on them.
What police station do you work for? I feel like i need a lawyer, come to think i DO think oneill will do good things in the EDFL(seniors), remember this post in weeks to come and if im wrong ill apolgise cool?.

WRFLfan said:
Deefer4 said:
What police station do you work for? I feel like i need a lawyer, come to think i DO think oneill will do good things in the EDFL(seniors), remember this post in weeks to come and if im wrong ill apolgise cool?.

I think A.Garbutt works at the same one.....remember your best mate :eek:

WRFLfan said:
Deefer4 said:
Answers to your questions.
Yours, just check your previous posts. :eek:
Military Intelligence.:cool:
Can recommend one. Get the one Mick Gatto had.:D
I will. I remembered the others.:thumbsu:

on the west coburg situation with players punching on lets call one of em richard cudmore and lets say the other oh will call him nazih abbouchi for now what the hell is going on there with the boys thats a disgrace

THE DON OF FOOTY said:
on the west coburg situation with players punching on lets call one of em richard cudmore and lets say the other oh will call him nazih abbouchi for now what the hell is going on there with the boys thats a disgrace
Thats what happens when you dont pass the ball, i heard so let it be know pass the ball or get popped on the chin

while big name players fought out a tuff draw, in the reserves for doutta stars and greenvale there were a fair few kids playin and played well both clubs got some good ones who are sticking around lets hope those clubs look after them nlike the pittiful preformance by strathmore who told the kids to go:thumbsdown:
on that fact can someone tell me if James Watts is still playin down there abosourlute freak?

D-Mac how does J. Catinia go down there? very good u18 player but speakin to a few boys from keilor wasnt really given to many chances down there and has been players ressies since gradurating from the juinors. think he would be a good player and a target which you didnt have last yr up forward.
also how does timmy sherlock go will he play ones?

WRFLfan said:
Thats what happens when you dont pass the ball, i heard so let it be know pass the ball or get popped on the chin

You have just proven to the footy world again you are an A grade tool wrfl fan, if you new the real story you wouldn't be saying much, the opposite l would say!
Oh l forgot you blokes from the colts condone king hitting blokes. :thumbsdown:

Hard Ball Get said:
I thought we were not going to name the players??

Some blokes like the above come on here and like to make a name for themselfs...l suppose just like the bloke that king hit the other! Good bloke l hear....:eek: playing at Marby now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back