EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My North said:
and more Marby and again Marby.

The big question is My North will the great man Matthew Pillios get back into the ones this year? :confused:
Maybe this question should be asked on EDFL Knows Football....:eek:
They could maybe even spend a 30 minute time slot on it just to go through the pro's and con's of it all...even some advice to the great man...how to get back to that winning form he was showing early last year.....Just a thought tho :D

d-mac3276 said:
yeah mate my suspicions were confirmed

Men, it sounds serious......great to see your suspicions have worked out and l'm also glad that ------- pickel Webber has got the hint and got back under his rock where he belongs! :thumbsu:

Before you pass comment again pickel head..........................................................................................
................................................................................................
..........................!

TonyCampbell06 said:
no way, you didn't talk up the kassis brothers did you leeroy? talk them up all year in b grade next year mate :p great post corey!

both kassis boys did the talking last week with 25 and 26 touches respectively playing half back/forward flank and on ball.
got a report that Tristan towled up Sheppard on the half forward flank because he wasnt showing the young kid respect. had 5 direct assisted goals.

EK still have whittar to come back from overseas - webby same
and 2-3 others that have not played as yet.

% will be the major factor this year because EK will not lose to KP next time around!

Leeroy20 said:
both kassis boys did the talking last week with 25 and 26 touches respectively playing half back/forward flank and on ball.
got a report that Tristan towled up Sheppard on the half forward flank because he wasnt showing the young kid respect. had 5 direct assisted goals.

EK still have whittar to come back from overseas - webby same
and 2-3 others that have not played as yet.

% will be the major factor this year because EK will not lose to KP next time around!

I think R.Wittmer has been already transfer/cleared back to the RDFL, so IF he comes back he will play there l'm lead to believe.

WRFLfan said:
I think the WRFL players are on a little more than that, they were on more than that in the WRFL

strathmore have bought a horse called "creekside" because they always play the creekside of the ground.

5 starts
4 wins...

that --- clubs luck!!

EDFL MAN said:
I think R.Wittmer has been already transfer/cleared back to the RDFL, so IF he comes back he will play there l'm lead to believe.

nah he owed EK a lot of money/games due to EK getting him off against the charge of pushing an umpire last year when he was going to get life from football.

then he did his hammy and never could repay the club,

he signed a clearance to Kilmore but then rang EK prez and told him to reject it 2 days later because he knows how much he ows them. and said he would honor his word.

Leeroy20 said:
nah he owed EK a lot of money/games due to EK getting him off against the charge of pushing an umpire last year when he was going to get life from football.

then he did his hammy and never could repay the club,

he signed a clearance to Kilmore but then rang EK prez and told him to reject it 2 days later because he knows how much he ows them. and said he would honor his word.

Great work Leeroy20, pushing an umpire........life without parole lucky man in my opinion! :p

Not many blokes honor there word, great to see the young man has. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDFL MAN said:
The big question is My North will the great man Matthew Pillios get back into the ones this year? :confused:
They could maybe even spend a 30 minute time slot on it just to go through the pro's and con's of it all...even some advice to the great man...how to get back to that winning form he was showing early last year.....Just a thought tho :D

How many 1's games this yr for Matty so far?

EDFL MAN said:

Marby playing aginst the Bye Moonee Valley this week so no doubt there will be a few players rested and Matty mightl come in the side, find out tonight at selection

EDFL MAN said:
Surely your kidding aren't you.......His a had a huge pre season and l'm talking about on the track either!

can you think of any other o'neil at full back? is a big boy but has no problems running out games.

EDFL MAN said:
Men, it sounds serious......great to see your suspicions have worked out and l'm also glad that ------- pickel Webber has got the hint and got back under his rock where he belongs! :thumbsu:

Before you pass comment again pickel head..........................................................................................
................................................................................................
..........................!

Edfl *** man, First of all to you its MR.Webber and second the only rock l have seen or know about is the one your mum was kicking down the street last night.

M.WEBBER said:
Edfl *** man, First of all to you its MR.Webber and second the only rock l have seen or know about is the one your mum was kicking down the street last night.

Mum jokes????
How old r ya mate????????? u goose............get a life and talk some footy...:thumbsdown: GROW UP

EDFL MAN said:
Heard Pillios went well in the two's so he might be up this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back