EDFL moves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doutta's will be good don't worry about that. They are very quiet though. Still chasing lots of people. Have finally kept all their players. Ramsay, Hollow and Joey did a great PR job with all that self made "speculation". Good luck to them their gun players. Davidson is there and maybe another former pie draftee.

Word is Strathmore have signed Read and Callan Beasey draft permitting. Some say it's Callum Chambers but I think its Doering's Bendigo team mate Beasey. Everyone knows Doering. Quinn has been offered a fortune at Werribee. Maybe that's why their after Beasey. Can only hope. Strathmore say he's signed though. Lindsay is gone so is Hoath. Stormont is down Geelong way. Daley, Morro and Ogston may go as well which would be a blow. They are still awesome and the three peat looks odds on.

Greenvale have signed 3 definately. Haven't lost much at all and had basically half a team out by finals time last year. Will be dissapointing if they don't make the four.

Keilor everyone knows about. Brown is not going back though. Be up there challanging Straty and Doutta's.

Last I heard Callan Beasy was heading up to Swan Hill for good coin!

I can your a w@nker. Get a new source.

Now Jett why do you make it personal for? i clearly stated that it was not a reliable source and i put it out there to be confirmed or denied, but clearly judging by your response greenvale is very close to your heart and i will keep that in mind for future chats.:)

A little birdy has told me that Greenvale are throwing everthing plus the kitchen sink at Anthony Stevens ex North Melbourne tough nutt to pull the boots on. The club see it as a massive money making skeem. From what i have been told is that they have had discussions with Douttas to make sure that both Carey and Stevens play against each other at both home games. If this is to happen you could only imagine the crowds....

after last years prelim that would be iceing on the cake,

Doutta's will be good don't worry about that. They are very quiet though. Still chasing lots of people. Have finally kept all their players. Ramsay, Hollow and Joey did a great PR job with all that self made "speculation". Good luck to them their gun players. Davidson is there and maybe another former pie draftee.

Word is Strathmore have signed Read and Callan Beasey draft permitting. Some say it's Callum Chambers but I think its Doering's Bendigo team mate Beasey. Everyone knows Doering. Quinn has been offered a fortune at Werribee. Maybe that's why their after Beasey. Can only hope. Strathmore say he's signed though. Lindsay is gone so is Hoath. Stormont is down Geelong way. Daley, Morro and Ogston may go as well which would be a blow. They are still awesome and the three peat looks odds on.

Greenvale have signed 3 definately. Haven't lost much at all and had basically half a team out by finals time last year. Will be dissapointing if they don't make the four.

Keilor everyone knows about. Brown is not going back though. Be up there challanging Straty and Doutta's.

Jett i can confirm Joey has not signed at the stars, and this source is very reliable- THE HORSES MOUTH!

Any news about Harvey from Strathmore? Heard a number of clubs are after him and have thrown big coin. Heard he hasn't signed as yet? Does anyone know if he has?

Any news about Harvey from Strathmore? Heard a number of clubs are after him and have thrown big coin. Heard he hasn't signed as yet? Does anyone know if he has?

He has signed, signed weeks ago, along with Quinn.
They both will be at the Mores in 07

Played with them for a year. Might go ok in wrfl div 2 maybe u saw them play 2 good games bcoz even ppl at the club were puzzled as to how minty made the wrfl team of the yr he plays half forward could u imagine him coming up against a mick martyn or mark mcbride who swapped there this yr for apw they would flog him. EDFL is to quick for huff or mclusky and they will get caught out.

he played on ball for 4 quarters both games this year. anyways mate agree to disagree i know people at other clubs and at coburg that all think he is a top line player. when did you play down there ? i may of played on you !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soccer wednesday nights #17 all through daylight savings, look forward to hearing your feedback on Thursday.

Probably new year at this stage buddy....but you never know....:D

Have you got any idea what the great man has in store for us? A nice 4km time trial to welcome us back maybe?

saw on the dvfl thread that leigh gray former captain of north heidleberg has gone to marby park? can anyone conform this

Yes can confirm that Leigh Gray has gone to Marib. Park - our club chased him but the $$$$'s been offered at Marib.Park are obscene....good luck to Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back