EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

East Keilor were promoted after finishing on top of Div.1, and Craigieburn were relegated after finishing last. That’s all

100%
But who gives a flying F about 2021 2022 or2023
Pat is done, hopefully some lessons learnt for all committees! EK are in full rebuild mode
AH are the same as EK and will find themselves in Div 1. They have some work to do!
Keilor are raging favourites

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With only 4 games left, who are the top players at every club that could be a chance for BnF or team of the year?
TOTY:
FB: STREWDWICK, NEWMAN, CANOLO (think that’s his name..DP?)
CHB: CATAPAN, XAVIER, CAVANAGH
WINGS: HAMAD, JARRAD
RUCK: DENNIS
FOL: DUMONT, OKEARNEY, YOUNG
CHF: COSMOS, BRAND, SASALU
FF: WATSON, SMART, BARBUTO
INT: JURY, GENTILE, C.ELLIS, WILLIAMSON

This was off the top of the head, can’t think of anyone from Greenvale but I’m sure there’s someone who will sneak in there.

TOTY:

This was off the top of the head, can’t think of anyone from Greenvale but I’m sure there’s someone who will sneak in there.
Hanson from Airport West has to be in there.

TOTY:

Pretty good shout of the top of your head, think most you’ve named would be strong Team of the Year candidates.

Sasulu is a strange one I must say, plenty a long way in front of him. Douttas best three this season probably Merceica, Kiraly & Laurie and couldn’t see any of them figuring.
Josh Porter from Greenvale close to the best FF in the comp, hasn’t played for a month. Muratore from APW would be a chance for a fwd spot too, very good player that might be under the radar a touch.
Bailey from Keilor will get a defender spot IMO, very consistent player. Honey also a lock.

Pretty good shout of the top of your head, think most you’ve named would be strong Team of the Year candidates.

Sasulu is a strange one I must say, plenty a long way in front of him. Douttas best three this season probably Merceica, Kiraly & Laurie and couldn’t see any of them figuring.
Josh Porter from Greenvale close to the best FF in the comp, hasn’t played for a month. Muratore from APW would be a chance for a fwd spot too, very good player that might be under the radar a touch.
Bailey from Keilor will get a defender spot IMO, very consistent player. Honey also a lock.
Porter usually plays ruck.

muratore over gentile probably for this season ? think his played more

TOTY:

Sunny Brazier Pascoe Vale easily in best edfl line up 2024.

No I support a well organised highly professional EDFL team that doesn't have a clown for coach.

TOTY:

Sasalu wouldn’t be top 5 maybe top 10 at his club. I’d have Ronke in the 22 and Hofert as the back up ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for this weekend:
APW by 2 over Greenvale in a cliffhanger
Keilor by 160+ over Avo (raising the bat with the double ton in the process!)
Strathmore by 20 over Abers
Douttas by 8 over Deer Park (although wouldn’t surprise if DP got up)
Pacco by 49 over EK (Pacco to dominate after HT)

Territory:
(Noun)
1: An area of land under the jurisdiction of a ruler, owner or state.
2: An area of football oval rarely controlled by a Deer Park football team during the 2024 EDFL football season.

I am happy to help those from the less literate suburbs. You're welcome.
LB I see DP are advertising their presentation night on FB at the DP club . Should be a great night with formalities over early with only one team’s trophies to get through

Tips for this weekend:
APW by 2 over Greenvale in a cliffhanger
Keilor by 160+ over Avo (raising the bat with the double ton in the process!)
Strathmore by 20 over Abers
Douttas by 8 over Deer Park (although wouldn’t surprise if DP got up)
Pacco by 49 over EK (Pacco to dominate after HT)

Possible venue change Keil/Avo. Shouldn’t make any difference to the margin though.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back