EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Deer Park showed Airport West a clean pair of heels today despite the umpires doing everything in the last quarter to enable an Airport West victory. Was a high standard game played in good spirit except for some off the ball stuff by Airport West. Number 10 is an exceptional footballer as is number 11 for Airport West. Gee Wiz Deer Park are a solid unit considering things and despite having a number of quality players sidelined, a number playing ill and a depleted bench for the last half Deer Park delivered when it mattered against a team that absolutely threw everything at winning and failed. Does anyone know why Number 7 for Airport West only has his legs tattooed and not a drop of ink on his arms , neck or face?
* Today confirms for me that most EDFL Premier teams have a severe case of "look at me" and need to remember it is football not a fashion Parade.

Deer Park showed Airport West a clean pair of heels today despite the umpires doing everything in the last quarter to enable an Airport West victory. Was a high standard game played in good spirit except for some off the ball stuff by Airport West. Number 10 is an exceptional footballer as is number 11 for Airport West. Gee Wiz Deer Park are a solid unit considering things and despite having a number of quality players sidelined, a number playing ill and a depleted bench for the last half Deer Park delivered when it mattered against a team that absolutely threw everything at winning and failed. Does anyone know why Number 7 for Airport West only has his legs tattooed and not a drop of ink on his arms , neck or face?
* Today confirms for me that most EDFL Premier teams have a severe case of "look at me" and need to remember it is football not a fashion Parade.

Number 6 has been a sniper for 16 rounds and gets hit front on and went down like a bag of shit
Well done u won but please stop with the umpires because it was all your way stupid

Number 6 has been a sniper for 16 rounds and gets hit front on and went down like a bag of shit
Well done u won but please stop with the umpires because it was all your way stupid
Airport West were favoured with some questionable decisions at critical times throughout the match and were gifted a few from the umpires in the last quarter. Deer Park very solid win against a team that literally tried everything & failed. I didn't see number 6 for airport west?

Airport West were favoured with some questionable decisions at critical times throughout the match and were gifted a few from the umpires in the last quarter. Deer Park very solid win against a team that literally tried everything & failed. I didn't see number 6 for airport west?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said lol

The Lions are coming.

Key personal out, 5-7 2's players from last years division 1 season filling the gaps and they knock off the side who were good enough to defeat the almighty Keilor juggernaut. Should finish off the season with 4 wins from their last 5 games. Certainly still a few key players short but so are most sides seen this year. Definitely need to recruit players across the board as the 2's are woeful but hopefully they can recruit from within the EDFL now after their 2 year stint. Been competitive most games bar a few late blowouts.

Stand by my comment at the start of the season, their full side in their division 1 flag from last season would've stacked up well and truly in Premier this season.

Greenwood,Holmes,Smart,Elton,Morrish,Goater,Quick, and the unlucky Mick Edwards forced out through points would have made a significant difference. Looking forward to next year already.

How confident are you APW can get up next week ? Greenvale probably a chance to roll Abers next week at their best as well.
They were very poor yesterday and allowed deer park into the game
If they play like that against a quality side like pacco they will get smashed
I agree greenvale will get abers
Apw can’t blame anyone but themselves for losing the first 7

The Lions are coming.

Key personal out, 5-7 2's players from last years division 1 season filling the gaps and they knock off the side who were good enough to defeat the almighty Keilor juggernaut.
Surely, if Deer Park beat Airport West and Airport West defeated “the almighty Keilor juggernaut” ……. Why have Deer Park not got near Keilor thus far? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Are you the DP loud mouth on the broadcast? :p

The Lions are coming.

Key personal out, 5-7 2's players from last years division 1 season filling the gaps and they knock off the side who were good enough to defeat the almighty Keilor juggernaut. Should finish off the season with 4 wins from their last 5 games. Certainly still a few key players short but so are most sides seen this year. Definitely need to recruit players across the board as the 2's are woeful but hopefully they can recruit from within the EDFL now after their 2 year stint. Been competitive most games bar a few late blowouts.

Stand by my comment at the start of the season, their full side in their division 1 flag from last season would've stacked up well and truly in Premier this season.

Greenwood,Holmes,Smart,Elton,Morrish,Goater,Quick, and the unlucky Mick Edwards forced out through points would have made a significant difference. Looking forward to next year already.
Last years division 1 side would have won this years premier premiership. No doubt about it.

Chatfield took two weeks for king hitting number 7 young
Shit form when he was getting a bath
Chatfield played in the backline muscles. Young instigated it because he was frustrated he couldn't get near it due to the outstanding job McKenzie was doing on him. Eventually Airport West moved the pretty boy into the forward line. McKenzie was Deer Parks best and I note Young didn't rate a mention in the best players for Airport West. BTW you have really opened the cheque book with Hansen & Neild this year?. How did Neild go?. Muratore is a class act and without him you would have been flogged by 10 goals. * Note Muratore reprimanding his own teamate for fighting was leadership in a clearly rattled airport west outfit.
* You better go to specsavers if you think that was "king hitting".

Are you the DP loud mouth on the broadcast? :p
What broadcast?

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back