EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Puff, incorrect buddy. The non officiating umpire (with the beard) closer to the clubrooms instructed the runner to get off after he heard a supporter yell out. He then seen him just standing there enjoying the view. Nothing to do with the Pacco bench or Harris. Please get things right..

Surely that stuff needs to stop. It only creates issues and could start an argument so why do it..arrogance

I'm not sure what you are alluding to with things said over the last fortnight.

Yes you did give us the mail. Lucky Reimers didn't play as the margin might have been bigger..

Tomato/Tomato

The argument started because you tried to slander our club with cheating by saying our runner was using an earpiece!!!

Hey BJ, your clearly one of the best big footy posters so I'm hearing you.
By saying "sheep" I mean they all follow one another. I do seem to be taking on a few people on here don't I.
Far out mate are Abers taping other games. Gee that's full on. It's not cheap either.

If clubs are now going down this path it would be smarter to get an independent company to tape every premier game and we all get copies from the net and split the cost. I think this is what the NFL do..

For the record mate, i don't every recall writing a post ever questioning anyone's courage that plays premier footy. To read this kind of crap from people ( not you) and see people supporting it is a disgrace and pathetic.
I actually complimented some Abers players yesterday during my game review, and these Abers posters just bag out other players.

I'm starting to get over all this s### mate which might suit some people.

On a bright note I hear Thompson from Greenvale played for Essendon VFL today. He should have played for Essendon last week. Lol. He does go alright and has a deadly left boot on him...

My memory may be failing me but I seem to remember a post last week questioning Pacco and Gvale players attack on the ball and a number of posts questioning how perpetrators of various acts will fare if they are to meet later in the year.
Perhaps it's my country upbringing but I'm a firm believer in leaving it on the field, that people do seemingly rush on here to talk smack is pretty tiresome.
Taking any sense of bravado out of the equation there will be blokes in every side that 'haven't gone' at some point in their life. While it'd be good if every player was as hard as a Cubillo or Rohan, it just isn't the case.
& Chops is a cracking bloke, importantly his lotalty to his junior club is second to none.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

My memory may be failing me but I seem to remember a post last week questioning Pacco and Gvale players attack on the ball and a number of posts questioning how perpetrators of various acts will fare if they are to meet later in the year.
Perhaps it's my country upbringing but I'm a firm believer in leaving it on the field, that people do seemingly rush on here to talk smack is pretty tiresome.
Taking any sense of bravado out of the equation there will be blokes in every side that 'haven't gone' at some point in their life. While it'd be good if every player was as hard as a Cubillo or Rohan, it just isn't the case.
& Chops is a cracking bloke, importantly his lotalty to his junior club is second to none.

BJ, I know what I wrote and I said I hope he gets the same treatment as he dished out if they meet again. Surely that's a fair thing for me to add, and if everyone is saying it was a fair hit then fair is fair. Just don't sook if it comes back.
That's my upbringing..

Tomato/Tomato

The argument started because you tried to slander our club with cheating by saying our runner was using an earpiece!!!

PuffPuff, I just asked if he had an earpiece, I didn't say I seen it, did I. Once again it's bull#### the amount of time he stayed on the ground. You say your club is a good club so why do this stuff. It's not within the rules. Pure & simple and I know you know it.

I've had enough of all the sh## on here as most of you just sit back and react. No one is pro active and starts any discussion.
Sometimes the truth hurts but you need to be a man and accept it.

The majority of players at Abers are only there for the $$ and good luck to them.. Your club is one reason why clubs have had enough and want the points system in .

I actually enjoy seeing talented players, and ex AFL/VFL players running around in our league.

Now write what you like as I'm going for good, as most of you have no idea..

Chow!!!!!!

1. Follow
    Turbos mailClub Legend
    Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Jan 15

BJ, I know what I wrote and I said I hope he gets the same treatment as he dished out if they meet again. Surely that's a fair thing for me to add, and if everyone is saying it was a fair hit then fair is fair. Just don't sook if it comes back.
    That's my upbringing..

Tomato/Tomato

PuffPuff, I just asked if he had an earpiece, I didn't say I seen it, did I. Once again it's bull#### the amount of time he stayed on the ground. You say your club is a good club so why do this stuff. It's not within the rules. Pure & simple and I know you know it.

I've had enough of all the sh## on here as most of you just sit back and react. No one is pro active and starts any discussion.

The majority of players at Abers are only there for the $$ and good luck to them.. Your club is one reason why clubs have had enough and want the points system in .

I actually enjoy seeing talented players, and ex AFL/VFL players running around in our league.

Chow!!!!!!

Turbos mail, Today at 5:17 PMReport
    #3028Like+Reply
    Thank god good ridance

That's my upbringing..

Chow!!!!!!

I wasn't referring to Lower, he can clearly look after himself. I meant any number of times you've stated that players should watch themselves up to mentioning that bikies may be looking into what happened in a kp/hadfield game.
Also, you're the only one sooking after a regulation clash left a Pacco player a little sore.

That's my upbringing..

Chow!!!!!!

What a sook!!

On the points system - I've said before that we welcome it and it's no secret you've potted it.

You know FA about our playing group or club - that is FACT so quit trying to deflect.

Anyway, I guess we'll see a new account pop up shortly.

Played his under 18s at West Coburg, played in a senior grand final while still under 18... I think that qualifies as a home grown player!!

1 year of 18's, most games played in senior group and 2 years of senior footy.

Played all juniors at Doutas

No one would consider that homegrown.

What a sook!!

On the points system - I've said before that we welcome it and it's no secret you've potted it.

You know FA about our playing group or club - that is FACT so quit trying to deflect.

Pacco probably told him to shut up, if they know who he is.

Turbos mail better off supporting his VFL club and stay away from EDFL footy.

Just popped into this thread and had a giggle that turbos not welcome haha
His not well received in the div 1 thread either the peanut

What a sook!!

Lol I don't need another account!!

Just popped into this thread and had a giggle that turbos not welcome haha
His not well received in the div 1 thread either the peanut

Oh I see a lot of ordinary comments and even stoop as low to call me names now. I'm guessing your day job might be counting peanuts into a bag.

All- That's fine I'm happy to find another hobby as was getting a bit sick of being the only poster (along with the Insider) who provides any conversation. BUT then again I'm guessing most of you would have played footy till 13 then told the side is selected based on talent, so you stopped playing or maybe got a quarter off the bench during school holidays.

Enjoy each other's company over a cup of tea & biscuit, but don't forget to bring your slippers..

Over & Out...

With the two so called favorites for the flag according to one very nervous poster both losing on the weekend, that leaves Aberfeldie past the post now and they should go and book the photographer and marque .... That's if they haven't already ...... Unbeatable....only the margin to think about now .... Surely..

Oh I see a lot of ordinary comments and even stoop as low to call me names now. I'm guessing your day job might be counting peanuts into a bag.

All- That's fine I'm happy to find another hobby as was getting a bit sick of being the only poster (along with the Insider) who provides any conversation. BUT then again I'm guessing most of you would have played footy till 13 then told the side is selected based on talent, so you stopped playing or maybe got a quarter off the bench during school holidays.

Enjoy each other's company over a cup of tea & biscuit, but don't forget to bring your slippers..

Over & Out...
Couldn't help yourself, more come backs than Johnny Farnham haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over & Out...

pls stay mate our posts on re what keeps it interested... BJ and puff are knobbos anyway mate hero posters at least we keep it real..
To answer post early one regard Matty little did all teams in 4 do same against Northern I ask ya,, answer no?? Like I said sorry for northern but if to hot in the kitchen get out and left the apron behind hey Ol mate turbs??

What a sook!!

know they paying the most on player pay,rents obvious isn't it as turbo said you got $100,000 in midfield. Lol

Over & Out...
Turbo I don't agree with some of your posts but you are good value on big footy, keep up the good work I would suggest most of your posts have a degree of truth that some don't like to hear, you can't tell me if any player in premier league had the opportunity to fairly get Ross they wouldn't take it by either an aggressive tackle or shepherd, that's footy but as jb posted leave it on the field

Turbo may on many occasions present a slightly biased,one eyed slant on his posts but at least he tries putting up reports and an opinion for discussion. Many others on here just tend to go on the attack. Give the guy credit for trying. I often disagree with what Turbo thinks and that's fine. That's my opinion. But he will often start a discussion that gets people thinking. Fact is many clubs have spent a fortune to try and buy premierships in the past or now. That includes Abers, Strathmore, Marby and Greenvale. Sorry Turbo but Pacco has tried to do the same with less luck. Abers have invested wisely and are a long way ahead of the rest.

People who post on here and say " oh my club doesn't do that" need to understand that given half a chance they would jump at it. A knight in shining armour turns up at your club with a fistful of cash and says " let's go buy us a premiership" who would say no? How much a club spends to do that is irrelevant as they spend whatever it takes ....if they have it. The amounts that people will quote or at times deny on here are only opinions and some laughable at that.

Turbo may on many occasions present a slightly biased,one eyed slant on his posts but at least he tries putting up reports and an opinion for discussion. Many others on here just tend to go on the attack. Give the guy credit for trying. I often disagree with what Turbo thinks and that's fine. That's my opinion. But he will often start a discussion that gets people thinking. Fact is many clubs have spent a fortune to try and buy premierships in the past or now. That includes Abers, Strathmore, Marby and Greenvale. Sorry Turbo but Pacco has tried to do the same with less luck. Abers have invested wisely and are a long way ahead of the rest.

People who post on here and say " oh my club doesn't do that" need to understand that given half a chance they would jump at it. A knight in shining armour turns up at your club with a fistful of cash and says " let's go buy us a premiership" who would say no? How much a club spends to do that is irrelevant as they spend whatever it takes ....if they have it. The amounts that people will quote or at times deny on here are only opinions and some laughable at that.

Here here mate,,, on ya pal well said and i think pacco have spent well got good club people in like urqheart,, Harro, contessa,, Ross,, wells ecte...
Turbo also give different perspect on thinks like dimmies,, grounds,, juniors ecte...
Right you are as others just jumping on attack when turbo just give opinion....
we want you back turbo from seddon... Pls mate come back Ol mate..

Over & Out...

what go with tydell mate you close with him yeah Ol mate turbs???

What do people think of my idea that any Club that is promoted should be immune to relegation the next year.
By doing this it would give a Club a season to acclimatise to the stronger division and then as seen with Northern (for whatever reasons) this season they can slip back if they can't stay up.
Maybe build into such a rule a disclaimer that if a Promoted Club is x amount of points behind the second last club or doesn't win even one game then relegation will take place regardless.
But at least give a Club the chance to stay up for those two seasons.

Don't think so as parents would prefer them to go to Therry. St Francis' alignment, in the last few years, with Oak Park and Pacco juniors hasn't worked for one reason or another. EDFL has only let them have 10s and 12s this year. Their 14s are playing with one of the Abers teams. Will be interesting what the EDFL do with them in the next few years regarding 14s, 16s and 18s.
Don't think they will have 14's, 16's and 18's any time soon. Just don't have the numbers. To be honest they aren't really a club in the EDFL. They need to gain support from all the other clubs before they become a fully fledge club. Can't see them getting support from the local Moreland council clubs and maybe even Strathmore.
Hi all.Felt compelled to shed some light on the St Francis kids.They ARE a club,albeit a junior one, who have been around for about 50 years.They have a fantastic culture down there, as opposed to some of the bigger clubs,very family oriented and fairly successful with the clubs that they field.One club seemed peeved that the club wanted to stand alone this year with the 10's,12's and 14's and sought the EDFL to block them from fielding 14's.They tried to affiliate with Hadfield but that was also blocked.The 14's aren't all playing at Abers but have been scattered around the league which is a shame also.Hopefully that changes in 2016.The under 12's are playing in the Granny this Sunday and the Under 10's lost in the prelim last week to Hillside.Not bad for a JR club.Rant over.Cheers.

What do people think of my idea that any Club that is promoted should be immune to relegation the next year.
By doing this it would give a Club a season to acclimatise to the stronger division and then as seen with Northern (for whatever reasons) this season they can slip back if they can't stay up.
Maybe build into such a rule a disclaimer that if a Promoted Club is x amount of points behind the second last club or doesn't win even one game then relegation will take place regardless.
But at least give a Club the chance to stay up for those two seasons.
It's difficult and I get where you're coming from but would it be really fair for second last to get relegated in their place?

A few interesting games coming up this weekend,
Keilor vs Abers, Jets vs Mores and Marby vs APW in particular should all be good contests.

It's difficult and I get where you're coming from but would it be really fair for second last to get relegated in their place?

A few interesting games coming up this weekend,
Keilor vs Abers, Jets vs Mores and Marby vs APW in particular should all be good contests.

You could make a case for both views.

Would a trial on the VAFA model be an option? Grand finalists are promoted and bottom two demoted?

It'd give more weight to this current season as an example as West Coburg and Airport West would still be battling to survive.

Also agree with you BlueJet on this week's games - Keilor go into the game at our place as favourites given their last two months and the injuries to our list?

Strathmore trying to salvage something from their season but the Jets get some great talent back in this week and should win plus will have a bit to play for following the carry on after the #headcountgate and I think Marbi, Avondale and Pascoe Vale should all win well.

Hi all.Felt compelled to shed some light on the St Francis kids.They ARE a club,albeit a junior one, who have been around for about 50 years.They have a fantastic culture down there, as opposed to some of the bigger clubs,very family oriented and fairly successful with the clubs that they field.One club seemed peeved that the club wanted to stand alone this year with the 10's,12's and 14's and sought the EDFL to block them from fielding 14's.They tried to affiliate with Hadfield but that was also blocked.The 14's aren't all playing at Abers but have been scattered around the league which is a shame also.Hopefully that changes in 2016.The under 12's are playing in the Granny this Sunday and the Under 10's lost in the prelim last week to Hillside.Not bad for a JR club.Rant over.Cheers.

Is that you Turbo?

More comebacks than Lazarus, Rocky and Johnny Farnham combined!

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Back