News Elimination Final:- Carlton v Brisbane prematch discussion & changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alpha1

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Mar 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
A pathetic, insipid effort against the crows, and to be honest I think Brisbane are going to roll over us after this game. Need to make a lot of changes to this side, who comes in? Who goes out?

• Banned
Well it's piss poor from a club wanting to play finals to put on a game like they just have.

A pathetic, insipid effort against the crows, and to be honest I think Brisbane are going to roll over us after this game. Need to make a lot of changes to this side, who comes in? Who goes out?
Dont know who we bring in Alpha as we dont have alot of depth when you consider that players like Johnson, Wiggins, Scotland, Houlahan, Russell, walker are not only in our best 22 atm moment but more disturbingly are apart of our defensive unit and playing on some very dangerous players week in week out.

I believe we need to play a big bodied ruckman to start with and just try Kreuzer as a permanent forward next week as he seems to be continously avoiding contact at centre bounces anyway. Bring back Betts and garlett but take out blokes who refuse to run the other way or lack skills.

Wouldn't hurt Judd to get a kick in a big game for us next week also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I don't see anything wrong to making this thread now, becuase we are going to play Brisbane next week...

And I don't know whats wrong with us, I was so looking forward to going to a final aswell.

I really find it disappointing that this thread has been started while the game is still going on. I liken this to leaving a game early. Poor form.

Agreed - hopefully you mods can do something about it.

No offence to guys like Alpha who do good with starting these threads, but the battle to be the first to post these threads, or news article etc. is both annoying and pathetic.

Wait until the game is over :thumbsdown:

and shut up all you moronic people saying at least wait till the game is over, what the hell does it matter? honestly? this is a forum, the game does not have to be literally over, grow up please.

you heard me, YARRAN OUT, comprehend?

yarran out garlett in, simple.

thats right... I remember now...

you are one of the vocal anti-yarren pro rich ****wits who plague our club at the moment...

**** off tosser

and shut up all you moronic people saying at least wait till the game is over, what the hell does it matter? honestly? this is a forum, the game does not have to be literally over, grow up please.

And how about we wait for things to settle down and start this thread properly.

i like yarran dramoth you absolute imbecile you can suck me you idiot.

the fact is jeffrey garlett is much much better at the moment than yarran.

neck up you stupid parrot dramoth.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Elimination Final:- Carlton v Brisbane prematch discussion & changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back