Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, so when they all sell out, does that mean we'll be at full capacity; i.e. 100,000?

Or does it still depend on those muppetts in the MCC?
Depends on the muppets at the MCC. Only way we will get 90,000+ is if it's 20C+ and sunny with no clouds in the sky. The old 65 year old neutrals won't wanna show up if there's even the slightest bit of rain or if there's the slightest bit of wind. Which sucks because there is no doubt that if it was 100,000 of public seating it would be 100% full. It's a joke.

still depends on the muppets. As I understand it, there's approx. 17,000 walk-up tickets on the day
So considering there's 95,000 seats then that means we're assured of at the very least 78,000 in attendance not including standing room?

Where do you guys things is a better seat N57 Row A, in the forward pocket, or N50 row B, around the wing? I'm not so much a regular to the G?

I haven't sat level 2 or 3 on the wing but on level 1 and 4 it's a great view so I'd go for that. You get a great view of each end of the ground. It would be perfect imo. Get it quick

well done.

But Ticketek is officially a ****ing joke. Holding back the best seats in the house for later release. It's a disgrace really :mad:

But I'm happy for you ;)

Thanks!

And yes, what a ****ing joke they are! Stupid Ticketek! :D

No but seriously, I was dreading the idea of missing this game! Finals don't come around every year, nevertheless in Melbourne! - and it's history! Imagine if we beat the Blues! History I tell you!! :p

Gotta thank DonsRule for the quick heads up though!

Where do you guys things is a better seat N57 Row A, in the forward pocket, or N50 row B, around the wing? I'm not so much a regular to the G?

For what it's worth, I remember sitting in N13 (level 2, row C ect ect) on Anzac Day 2009, and it was pretty good for me. N50 is pretty much the same, but slightly more on the wing - I reckon it gave me more of a view of the other side of the ground. Never sat in the pocket though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks!

And yes, what a ****ing joke they are! Stupid Ticketek! :D

No but seriously, I was dreading the idea of missing this game! Finals don't come around every year, nevertheless in Melbourne! - and it's history! Imagine if we beat the Blues! History I tell you!! :p

Gotta thank DonsRule for the quick heads up though!

Tried to get 5 tickets on monday morning, could only get 3. Mum and Dad miss out. Holding back tickets is crap.

Hey Buddy! I am so glad for you. N section is the best. I couldn't get N section when I logged on at 9 am on Tuesday and went for P section immediately.

ENJOY :thumbsu:

I will!

But damn, I looked again, and there's M53 available... if only I waited just a little longer! :(

I got a seat in the N50's... I could have gone one level lower!

Oh well... there's no option of returning the tickets I have and buying that one, right? :p

Ugh! I've gotta stop being greedy and start being greatful! :thumbsu:

I will!

But damn, I looked again, and there's M53 available... if only I waited just a little longer! :(

I got a seat in the N50's... I could have gone one level lower!

Oh well... there's no option of returning the tickets I have and buying that one, right? :p

Ugh! I've gotta stop being greedy and start being greatful! :thumbsu:
I'm in N50, too, looking at ticketeks site now, premium look near their end. I'm in row b.

Oh man, that sucks big time.

I want 100,000 fans going mental.

Since it's two serious clubs going at it in a game of great significance, I'd expect a very solid MCC turnout.

I'm in N50, too, looking at ticketeks site now, premium look near their end. I'm in row b.

Do you know which end is our cheer-squad end? It's confusing cos it's their "home" game...

Since it's two serious clubs going at it in a game of great significance, I'd expect a very solid MCC turnout.

If there EVER was a time, in the last 10 years, that a game outside of a Grand Final was to draw a HUGE crowd... it will be this one.

Anzac Day, Shmanzac Day... THIS, IS, FINALS!

Do you know which end is our cheer-squad end? It's confusing cos it's their "home" game...

M3 in the Southern Stand

If there EVER was a time, in the last 10 years, that a game outside of a Grand Final was to draw a HUGE crowd... it will be this one.

There will be Essendon fans in every stand all around the ground don't worry about where your tickets are.

I'm a player sponsor and we've got all our tickets in N29 in the Ponsford Stand.

We're down the M3/Southern Stand End, i believe

Remove this Banner Ad

Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back