Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

We're the punt road end

Edit:

seems you managed the carlton end.

Cheers for the edit, I almost asked a dumb question that would have shown my lack of knowledge about the MCG. But yeah, I got first level behind the Carlton end last time and it was a bit of fun.

Wish it would hurry up already! I just wanna be at the G right now! :D

Re: Elimination Final - Essendon V Carlton, MCG

Hey guys I'm going with some mates in the MCC. We tried to get reserved on monday but couldn't. Just wondering what time do you guys think we will need to rock up to get some decent seats? (theres 4 of us btw)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Elimination Final - Essendon V Carlton, MCG

Hey guys I'm going with some mates in the MCC. We tried to get reserved on monday but couldn't. Just wondering what time do you guys think we will need to rock up to get some decent seats? (theres 4 of us btw)

Yeah, around 12.

I don't care too much about the height of the seats. For me its more about the angle I'm watching from and I'm not that far from the wing so not too disappointing. Also, if it pisses down rain I'll be undercover so that's a bonus.

Gotta wonder about people unhappy they got q row instead of n row - Only 3 rows difference.

Ah yaco you make me laugh. At the mcg m-level 1, n-2, p-3 and q-4.

Holla to all MCC members/attendee's...

What time would you predict a good arrival time to be? Would like to get a seat on the bottom deck(forecasted rain will not dampen my enthusiasm) around either of the half forward flanks. Can I just throw my scarf over a seat early and hit the bar/city?

Sorry if already posted - don't have time to read through 16~ pages to find the relevant info.

As far as I'm concerned, scarves are sacrosanct, so I don't see why you couldn't just drape one over a few seats.

As I've said, I'll be getting there around noon, but I'm hardly a veteran at this sort of thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Elimination Final Essendon Vs Carlton Tickets [On Sale NOW]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back