Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Again Cotchin gets smashed by multiple players and no one can help him. We need a big bull midfielder.
We also need to go out and get some players who make better decisions this trade period.

As I've said the last three years.. I just don't know if I can do this again next year.

On yhe train. Griff and conca. Awesome selection dickheads. Well done. Lennon and lloyd were right to play a full game right? ******s![/
Playing for a better side does that,Than the one he left.
He was great for them just a bit silly in the head and lots of injuries so the change has done him good looks a lot smarter

I think a televised apology similar to that of major disaster announcements to be held at midday tomorrow to Ben Lennon and his family from the Richmond football club. I have a brain damaged dog, I love him him but he's simple. Whoever the f**ck decided it was a good idea to drop a young talent building his form and bring in a very underdone Griffiths would lose a game of chess to my dog. Forget the fact the he's brain damaged, he's a f**king dog and has no concept of anything other than food. So f**k you selectors, f**k you Richmond, f**k you umpires, f**k you Kangaroos and f**k you football. I'm going to find a new sport and pick the best team and enjoy some premierships because it's not happening at this club. If this planet explodes tonight, it was me, I did it.

LOL.. u can't be serious..u were gifted about 5 goals from frees in the first half.

I'm not here to troll cause we are shit like you..but fk me umpires had zero to do with that..In fact u should be thanking them for all the charity u received n front of goal.
Thank god for Malthouse and Daisy...lol

Biggest turning point (as an albeit, biased neutral) was the lack of Holding the Ball free in the last quarter with about 10 minutes to go.

We were down by what, 10 points then? If that free gets paid, which it does in 999 times out of 1000 and the goal gets kicked, the game changes dramatically.

Piss poor by that umpire, bloody piss poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not going to blame it for the loss as there was many chances to win. But my god that holding the ball non call. The clearest htb there is and no call.
Now tell me again umpiring department, that umpires don't put the whistle away in front of goal late in tight finals games.
The guy had 3 opportunities to dispose of it.
Look fwd to you reviewing that one, campaigner.

Inb4, " that loss has cut us to the core and we'll come out breathing fire next year".

Heard it before, dickheads.

Conca's turnover, what the **** was that?

Sorry to the guys that made good contributions, but they're not coming to mind right now.

I'm giving this thread a rest. There's some mature analysis to be conducted but in between the trolls and the dejected there's not much worth reading TBH. Mods can you just just sit here pressing F5 and delete every second comment please?

Disappointing game really. Turned it over and couldn't stop their run enough. Just struggled under their pressure when they turned it up.

Well done Newy on a great career!

Why didn't vickery kick or handball to the spare man instead of going for goal from like 35 out...

Martin copping a lot of shit here when a few others were far worse.

I'd just like to point out how overrated Griffiths is on this board as well, be honest.. if he played for any other team would you rate him? No.
Probably because his a forward and supposed to kick goals and he and jack were keeping us in the game. No one on him 40 out id go for it also. Martin tried all day shame about our other so called stars.

Fu
Sorry to intrude but just wanted to stop by and offer my condolences. Gotta feel for you Tigers fans, supporting and standing by a team that clearly doesn't give a **** about them. Cotchin should offer an apology to each and everyone of you.
Your mother should apologize to the world for bringing a campaigner like you into the world

Three big moments for mine that lost it for us (apart from missing the easy shots on goal):

1. Free kick not paid in front of goal... they go the distance and score.... 12 point turnaround;

2. Chaplin taking on Nahas... Nahas of all people... f*** me dead....

3. Vickery not handballing over the top.

Just the big moments when the games was tight and on the line. Never mind the missing targets all f****** day...

What war chest? It's a ****ing myth. Dan Richardson and Blair Hartely and Francis Jackson WTF have you done to improve the list? **** this moneyball shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back