Preview Elimination Final - Sydney Swans vs GWS, 3:20pm, Saturday August 29 @ UTAS, Launceston

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong winning the centre clearances 10-0 in the first half vs Port, but their mids delivery is putrid and their forwards have no presence.

If your forwards and mids aren't on, centre clearances become irrelevant. If your forwards and mids are on, it becomes the single most important area of the game.

Need our forwards and mids to turn up and get in sync.

Talk about backs against the wall

NIcholls Findlay and Stevic

not great when Stevic is the least of your worries with that trip. Findlay never has a feel for a game and his non calls in our games are bad. Nicholls is just terrible. If we get behind like last game there will be no comeback as these guys will have their say.

doom gloom and the sads

I’m trying to find a lift somewhere but I’m going into defeatist mode. Gotta get into finals excitement mode

Geelong's performance tonight has just made me more nervous, because we're very capable of getting through to a Prelim if we win tomorrow. I'd be more confident in us beating Geelong than the Giants.

Talk about backs against the wall

NIcholls Findlay and Stevic

not great when Stevic is the least of your worries with that trip. Findlay never has a feel for a game and his non calls in our games are bad. Nicholls is just terrible. If we get behind like last game there will be no comeback as these guys will have their say.

doom gloom and the sads

I’m trying to find a lift somewhere but I’m going into defeatist mode. Gotta get into finals excitement mode
If you're basing our loss on umpires then you're not doing it right.

We win because we are the better team. We win because we play it tougher, for longer. We win because our ball movement is fantastic and our pressure is off the charts.

We don't lose because of umpiring. We lose because we don't play 4 quarters of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back