Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a clip a few months back of him saying "I lost my son because of the woke mind virus... so I vowed to destroy it" and it had such supervillain-origin-story vibes about it.
Yeah I don't support or believe my children is such a great supervillain origin story

Not at all. Look at what he's done with them. Shoddy build quality. Stuck them in a tunnel in Las Vegas. Abused worker rights.

Cars out of Asia are getting rave reviews, so Biden stuck a 100% tariff on them.

The perception of cognitive dissonance looks like one that conservatives want to beat everyone else over the head with.

Meanwhile public transport is the actual solution to many problems EVs claim to solve.
Have you got rid of the Landrcruiser and the SUV yet?

Musk provides a conundrum for the left side of politics, electric car entrepreneur which they'd love but he supports Trump, it's quite funny to watch.
A conundrum for middle/upper class liberals, they've faced this before though. Economic left has always seen cars as a waste and for niche case usage, no matter their fuel

A 20 story tall rocket caught in mid air by hydraulic arms... breathtaking m8.

Its great, dont get me wrong.

But crediting Musk with this achievement is akin to crediting Jeff Kennet with kicking 100 goals in 2008.

It's impressive af. Those rockets flipping and landing broke me back in the day

I do wonder if they are actually reusable, the metal fatigue of a launch and landing must be huge and I'd imagine it would blow most safety standards to run them again "with a paint of coat" like the claim. Would be far easier to recycle the metals etc than just dumping it in the sea but I don't think they refuel them and chuck them back up

It's impressive af. Those rockets flipping and landing broke me back in the day

I do wonder if they are actually reusable, the metal fatigue of a launch and landing must be huge and I'd imagine it would blow most safety standards to run them again "with a paint of coat" like the claim. Would be far easier to recycle the metals etc than just dumping it in the sea but I don't think they refuel them and chuck them back up

Adapt the, to dive the titanic wreck after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lots of peeps here criticise the posting of 'x'. i’m no fan of musk and what he’s done to twitter. but the fact is that neither 'threads' nor 'meta' has cut it. among the trash, there are worthwhile social media posters who still default to 'x'.

it's a catch 22 situation for a lot of people.

me personally? i've spent the worst part of a decade curating who i follow to get a feed (mostly) of things i want to see. i don't have the interest in doing that again. some other people simply don't want to go through getting followers again. a lot of users get self gratification out of seeing people interact and like their posts - if you get 0 interactions, you've failed, right?

others simply just don't see the point

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back