List Mgmt. End of season trades and delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

you reckon? 24 year old key position players, we should change our name to the feeder club.

I'm not advocating it, but I think it's highly likely.

Pykie, do you really think we'd entertain trading Tarrant? He wasn't a player I'd thought we would, but your post has got me thinking, you'd have to have a look at it if the deal was right, there are some clubs that would love him up forward....... Saints, Bulldogs, Carlton and maybe the Pies. I'd reluctantly let him go......
Eddie is very close to the Tarrant''s. He nearly explodes his pants when he calls our games when Taz gets near the ball, so it wouldn't surprise me if Eddie's hitting his recruiters up for a crack at him.
Cloke to CHF and sit Taz in the square??..

Id wait and see whats on offer this year with draft and trades.........everyone knows it will be delayed if *essendon put in an injunction you know!! My Spidey sense tells me that there will be a few wanting to be cleared elsewhere.........but clubs will be fearful taking them with the uncertainty hanging over them.

Hey guys what's the knock on Greenwood why doesn't he play more?

Apparently he drank the coach's Diet Coke. Otherwise it's probably due to his kicking accuracy. He was played as a tagger a few weeks ago and his opponents just happened to be the driver of the opposition team's momentum. The thing is, almost all of us see him as another rabid fearless ball winner who's far better without the shackles of a tagging role. We have Ziebell, Swallow, Cunnington and now Jacobs in that similar mindset so I can only presume the coach has felt we can play too many of that type. He's a bloody good centre square animal is Levi and I hope he stays and plays far more often, in his role of Seargent at Arms of The Meat Grinder.

Hey guys what's the knock on Greenwood why doesn't he play more?

His disposal is the only Knock on him. He can kick/handball when he has a little time but as he's an inside mid he doesn't usually have much time so he butchers it a lot.
Super competitive, hard as a cats head, honest as they come but can really butcher the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he drank the coach's Diet Coke. Otherwise it's probably due to his kicking accuracy. He was played as a tagger a few weeks ago and his opponents just happened to be the driver of the opposition team's momentum. The thing is, almost all of us see him as another rabid fearless ball winner who's far better without the shackles of a tagging role. We have Ziebell, Swallow, Cunnington and now Jacobs in that similar mindset so I can only presume the coach has felt we can play too many of that type. He's a bloody good centre square animal is Levi and I hope he stays and plays far more often, in his role of Seargent at Arms of The Meat Grinder.
Why cant we slip JZ forward and leave Greenwood and Cunnington in the guts, Zeibell's kicking from the hff would be another string in our bow.

Why cant we slip JZ forward and let Greenwood and Cunnington, Zeibell's kicking from the hff would be another string in our bow.

If he remains I reckon in time we will oz, at least in portions of games at a time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. End of season trades and delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back