England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

What is wrong with Swann ?
article-1342391-0C9947D8000005DC-644_634x422.jpg

;) (joking)

India are so average in the field. Their running between wickets is shit. Are their batsmen to lazy to run singles or turn ones to two's and twos to threes. Sachin give it away too.

It's always been like that with India, just made way off natural talent compared to other nations. They where never really a 'hard working' team

Good win England, happy to see the arrogant Indians go down on home turf.

Building to an exciting ashes next year. England still have their weakness' to work on, we still obviously have more.

Good win England, happy to see the arrogant Indians go down on home turf.

Building to an exciting ashes next year. England still have their weakness' to work on, we still obviously have more.

Hold that thought until after we tour India before the ashes. Anderson, Swann, Monte & now Finn have been very good. Taking twenty wickets over there is no mean feat especially when I thinkn India have won the toss and batted first each time.

There bowling is way ahead of us IMO.

Hold that thought until after we tour India before the ashes. Anderson, Swann, Monte & now Finn have been very good. Taking twenty wickets over there is no mean feat especially when I thinkn India have won the toss and batted first each time.

It would help if we could get out best bowlers on the park. Cummins, Pattinson, Siddle/Harris sounds way better than what we put out in Perth by light years. Batsmen generally set it up but with a top bowling line-up, as the old West Indian's used to say, you can almost defend anything.

There bowling is great but if we can get Cummins, Patto, Siddle and Lyon together for the Indian series it should hold up. Theirs is defiantly better though.

Their XI is better but it's closer than people think IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peterson shaking his head at the ump like he didnt hit it....what as cheat

Is there a more despised team in cricket.....peterson trott anderson swan..all very average blokes

Clarke, Warner, Watson, Bailey

Although in fairness they have cut a few average blokes in the last 12 months ;)

Clarke, Warner, Watson, Bailey

Although in fairness they have cut a few average blokes in the last 12 months ;)
Really? Bailey?

Happy to concede the other 3 but I didn't know Bailey was disliked. Although I don't really care for hit and giggle so I haven't kept up much with it.

Step in the right direction for India with those axings. Yuvraj has been given such a big free ride in his test career to date. Last test century he made was in 2007! 1900 runs at 33.92 after 40 matches is just terrible. Done at test level, will be a solid ODI contributor for years to come. Jadeja at number 6 should do a lot better, 3 first class triple centuries in the last 13 months is insane, plus he'll bring some quality to the fielding which is really sub-standard for a international side.

Zaheer - Been a solid contributor and Indias best bowler for the last 6 years, I can see him breaking back into the side, but needs to go back and take wickets at first class level. 15 wickets in 8 games this year is just terrible for a strike bowler.

Harbhajan - Simply been taken over by Ojha and Ashwin. Won't be playing international cricket unless injuries to either of those two above him.

Remove this Banner Ad

England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back