England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

India has their own DRS.

HAHAHA

Someone please youtube Gavaskar explaining that LBW of Cook's..... cut back? It wouldn't of hit a ****ing second set of stumps.

The worst LBW I've seen in the last 15 years, since Blewett's........

HAHAHA

Someone please youtube Gavaskar explaining that LBW of Cook's..... cut back? It wouldn't of hit a ******* second set of stumps.

Agree - literally one of the worst I have ever seen given.

No wonder India don't want the DRS. Joke.

HAHAHA

Someone please youtube Gavaskar explaining that LBW of Cook's..... cut back? It wouldn't of hit a ******* second set of stumps.

As Bill would say . . . "It's all happening!"

I ******* hate India

HAHAHA

The cricinfo commentator wasn't too complimentary about it.

Sharma to Cook, OUT, Sharma has got one. That never looked out. Poor umpiring. Length ball, angling away after pitching on off, hitting him outside the line too. Atrocious call from umpire Dharamsena. Not one ball has swung this morning, and you can't give this out when the ball is not swinging or seaming. There have been quite a few umpiring shockers this series, and this is close to the most shocking ones.

Eh. Trott would've been given out. It can work both ways.

I hadn't seen the Trott one till they showed it then. Yeah, that was plumb. I just don't understand how they don't have DRS. Set of rules for one team and a different set for another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me clarify, the worst LBW that hasn't been a massive edge.

The ball hardly movedoff the seam, he had a full stride, with the angle, it just hit in line, going across him. Would of missed by almost two stumps imo, I wish they had Hawkeye, would be funny watching the commentators explain it...........

I've just tuned in, what's bad about the pitch? Road?

Eh. Trott would've been given out. It can work both ways.

Possibly - given it was given not out and only half the ball was hitting in line he probably would still be in even under DRS.

Say what you will against channel 9, but if it was for or against Australia, the commentators would be ripping through that decision with a fine tooth comb.

After one reply, they havn't even mentioned it...........

Maybe some of them are that deluded they actually think it's out?

Say what you will against channel 9, but if it was for or against Australia, the commentators would be ripping through that decision with a fine tooth comb.

It's a BCCI coverage - you don't bite thee hand that feeds you - you are looking at the root of all the problems in world cricket right here and now.

Even just showing it then, didn't criticise the decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back