England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually the games in Mohali and Dharamshala are going to be fun for the crowd like the delhi game, it was 1 degree celcius there for the first ODI.

Dharamshala is a day game so you could expect anywhere around 4-5 degrees c.

aaci0x.jpg

Mohali is a day and night so it could get around 5 deg c there too..

First ever ODI infront of Dhonis home crowd, imagine the noise if he gets going....

England lost their 2nd wicket at 68, and were bundled out for 150 odd. India just lost their 2nd wicket, ghambhir, with the score at 78. You'd still think India will go on to record a win (especially with dhoni in devastating form to come later), but anything can happen.

This is a terrific little stadium too. Looks a great atmosphere again.

I know its been said a couple times but why do England insist on picking guys like Kieswetter, Dernbach and even Patel who have not done anything worthy to keep getting a game it just seems like those guys will graft a lucky 50 odd game career from doing nothing like some of the players in the early 2000s for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate it when Dhoni's in form :mad:

As much as I hate India, no sympathy for Finn. The whole situation is beyond a joke. Ban him until he sorts it out.

Really like Rania as a player. Consistent.

After they've pushed the start back 30 minutes to allow for the fog, it's going to be a real stretch to get 100 overs in before the sun goes down fairly early in these parts :eek:

If the mountains weren't enough, the actual stands and pavillion at the ground are rather charming. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

England tour of India (4 Tests, 2 T20I, 5 ODI)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back