Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea need a keeper... Bort is terrible
They need a striker who can hold the ball up. Jackson, Sterling and Mudryk are just 3 versions of the same player with Sterling the best and Mudryk the worst. If they can't get in behind the team Is awful

Really not convinced City are winning the title this season.

Not sure if it's fatigue after several long seasons, lack of motivation maybe. Something is definitely missing.
Meh peps tinkering with a new way to play, if they are still dropping points in February March I'll be worried until then no one else is looking perfect either

Not sure if it's fatigue after several long seasons, lack of motivation maybe. Something is definitely missing.

They've done this before though and then basically don't drop points once we hit the new year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch the second half but by all accounts it was much the same as the first.

No time to panic, but we could do getting some sort of form back going into the club world cup.

And then hopefully one of our post Christmas runs.

Villa are the real deal and possibly the next Leicester.

They aren't the next Leicester as they have a far more expensively assembled squad and didn't just barely stay up last season.

Didn't watch the second half but by all accounts it was much the same as the first.

No time to panic, but we could do getting some sort of form back going into the club world cup.

And then hopefully one of our post Christmas runs.
Can see the club world cup being a decent sized hindrance for your club. Think it would've been better to have banked good points prior, rather than having to chase them after.

I think mental fatigue might be a factor. All season we seem to have been a bit on edge, lots of bookings and drama. And lots more mistakes than we're used to. Despite a good points tally up to a few weeks ago, I don't know that we were playing that well.

Bringing Alvarez into the starting lineup has been a positive and a negative. He's done great, but we give up control of the midfield when he plays and we ask Rodri to do too much by himself.

Stones and KDB missing for most of the year hasn't helped, and Gundogan leaving hurt.

I also think Pep doss a lot of experimenting in the first half of the season so I'm hoping he'll sort things for the run home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back