Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to our game, been a busy couple of weeks so having a week off to prepare will have been really good for the players. No Pep of course but don't think that'll have a huge impact.

Hopefully an early goal, keep the crowd quiet and move on.
Wouldn’t be too concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He looked pretty good last week too.
By better I meant the best 8-10 teams in the league. Last season his six were against two relegated teams and Forest ..started similar last season as well.

Oh right, I thought he’s been there for longer than a year.
Nearly all has been there a year or less.

They played Luton in the FA Cup 17 months ago.

From that squad only James is still at Chelsea. That’s 11 + 8 subs.

Not a fantastic performance by any stretch, but did we what he had to do.

Derby County vibes already.
I was thinking Blackpool, but then I checked their season and they finished on 39 points (one from safety). Fared much better than I remembered given their spending and squad. I don't think they'll be quite as bad as Derby, but it'll have to take something very special for them to survive.

By better I meant the best 8-10 teams in the league. Last season his six were against two relegated teams and Forest ..started similar last season as well.
He was good against Iiverpool in the first match.

OK, I think West Ham are a reasonably good side, and he's looked good. Dunno why he has to prove himself anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back