Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurs are a good watch under Ange. Nice goal.

I tipped they might be a better team without Kane . No obviously Bournemouth are not much chop, bur Spurs brand of football is a lot more aesthetically pleasing under Ange than they were under Conte (small sample size I know)

I tipped they might be a better team without Kane . No obviously Bournemouth are not much chop, bur Spurs brand of football is a lot more aesthetically pleasing under Ange than they were under Conte (small sample size I know)

Kane was never suited to high pressing Angeball. They do need someone at CF though. Richarlison isn't the answer permanently.

Kane was never suited to high pressing Angeball. They do need someone at CF though. Richarlison isn't the answer permanently.
Kane looked good under Ange against Shakhtar.

Richarlison may not be the answer, he'll get plenty of chances as we learn Ange's style more and more.
Weird obsession some have with him though 🤷‍♂️
There's been more to enjoy in 3 games this season than all of the football under Jose and Conte.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back