Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 (Manchester City Champions)

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evangelos Marinakis.
I know it was more cause Pavarotti is dead.

I remember when Arsenal went out of Europe it was all about how they'd be better off. 4 wins since then and that was March. Was that more a foreshadowing? Looks like it.

I know it was more cause Pavarotti is dead.

I remember when Arsenal went out of Europe it was all about how they'd be better off. 4 wins since then and that was March. Was that more a foreshadowing? Looks like it.

More that squad depth killed them in the end.

One down.

It ended comfortable, but it was a really tough race. Arsenal pushed us to new heights, and while they ran out of steam at the end they've had a fantastic season.

Three in a row is something I've been really keen on, and there were times I didn't think it would happen for us. Tomorrow is going to be some day.

One down.

It ended comfortable, but it was a really tough race. Arsenal pushed us to new heights, and while they ran out of steam at the end they've had a fantastic season.

Three in a row is something I've been really keen on, and there were times I didn't think it would happen for us. Tomorrow is going to be some day.
Enjoy it mate. I hope you inflict some serious damage on Chelsea in celebration. Trophy presentation tomorrow or after m38 at Brentford?

Enjoy it mate. I hope you inflict some serious damage on Chelsea in celebration. Trophy presentation tomorrow or after m38 at Brentford?
Cheers. Being presented tomorrow apparently.

Good for Forest and for Steve Cooper also, got a chance to consolidate in the top flight now, need to obviously focus on buying quality vs. quantity, Awoniyi and Gibbs-White hitting form at the end of the season was probably the key difference for them.
Hitting form alright. 4 goals in his first 11 starts, 5 in his last 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 37 (Manchester City Champions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back