EPL Matchday 38 (May 12)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know what the **** you are on about now.

Absolutely, anyone that goes into the season expecting to win multiple trophies is unrealistic.

You certainly didnt expect us to win multiple trophies which makes your comments even more hilarious.

Wrong on two fronts

So you just made a statement that generalizes everyone and you still somehow try to tell me you aren't making a statement that represents other people, good work

And the 2nd statement, I have clarified my position perfectly well a fair few times, but you will ignore that, because that's just what you do

You are doing a massive SM, the two of you have more in common than you think

I expect one of Real Madrid or Barca to win their respective domestic trophies, but I guess I was being unrealistic.

I expected one of Chelsea or City to win the league and both to go close, and them to win the respective domestic trophies as well, but I guess I'm being unrealistic

Been off line for a week & a bit, good to see nothing has changed!;)
Sincere congratulations to City if the games go as expected, really hope I'm pleasantly surprised but I don't hold out much hope.
If we do sneak through I will be out of control, but even if we don't I will be so, so proud of the Liverpool Football Club.
It's been a surprising & exciting season &, no offence to the Chelsea fans on here who are probably ok individually, I'm very happy Mourinho's Chelsea have ended up without a trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another standard day on Big Footy.

What I'm finding the most hilarious is that Cooldude is basically using the argument I made when putting Bruce forward as a candidate for Manager of the Year. Only when I said that Pelle and Mou weren't a chance and Rodgers and Pulis were the front runners I was crazy. :D

SM is not in this argument so cannot be a standard day on Big Footy.

There are elements of my argumentativeness in both sides of this one so I'm not sure who I support. Am I that bad an influence on you boys?

What I'm finding the most hilarious is that Cooldude is basically using the argument I made when putting Bruce forward as a candidate for Manager of the Year. Only when I said that Pelle and Mou weren't a chance and Rodgers and Pulis were the front runners I was crazy. :D

What arguments did you make, exactly?

Oh right how Bruce should be given a chance at the big club and he is at least as good as Roberto Martinez, coz he's getting Hull to play very similar to liverpool (HA) and that he could be the manager of the year for just putting his club beyond the drop zone

That is so similar to my argument. Btw that isn't even an argument, that's just dribble

What arguments did you make, exactly?

Oh right how Bruce should be given a chance at the big club and he is at least as good as Roberto Martinez, coz he's getting Hull to play very similar to liverpool (HA) and that he could be the manager of the year for just putting his club beyond the drop zone

That is so similar to my argument. Btw that isn't even an argument, that's just dribble

Haha you are on the angry pills tonight. :D:thumbsu:

There's no happy ending for me tonight, LFC have been magnificent at the tail end but City have always been the best team at their peak in my view..and will finish it off with a 3-0 win I suspect.

I certainly see anything won as a bonus. Not that long ago my dream for City was to see us play a game at Wembley before I die.

And FWIW I thought getting out of the Champions League groups was a minimum expectation for this season. I hoped we would win the league, and maybe even a cup run. But I didn't expect anything, and I hope I never become that sort of supporter.

Don't think anybody is saying you are personally expecting a league trophy. More so that City/Sheik Mansour would expect either a League Title or a Champions League win at the very least with their investment in the club. I know I would be pretty pissed if my manager was beaten to the title by a rookie manager like BR with a young, inexperienced team built on a budget.

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL Matchday 38 (May 12)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back