No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koby Bewick is the one they should be pinning, just on a completely different level in the EDFL juniors. Unbelievable how good he is at his age, he’s 13 now and just drills 40 metre passes, can easily kick 50, pace, knows where to go, just phenomenal.

Captained the Vic u12 team last year, won comp B&F, probably win it this year as an low age u14

Spewing those scum have dibs on him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He'd be very, very small for AFL if he's of a height to his dad, and projecting AFL attributes at 13 is fraught to say the least.

Did drugs, denied, denied, denied it. Circled the wagons with the help of the AFL and a complicit media. Never accepted responsibility for the cluster they let happen and got rewarded for their delay tactics. This has irrevocably changed their culture to become insular, victims who deserve sympathy rather than scrutiny. They drank all that up and lost touch with reality which is why, like us for so long, the rot around the club, at all levels, will continue to drag it down for years to come. It's not just because Dodo is there, it's not just Club President, Paul Brasher and or Chief Executive Officer, Xavier Campbell. It's all of it, the members, media, players, board. There not a proud club anymore. They're a laughing stock. Look at how their players look devoid of morale.

Rooted culture. Rooted club. Get out the big broom and try again. If, like us, it'll probably take a few false dawns, sacked coaches, sacked CEO's a few Presidents before things turn around.

Glorious really. Ruined the league for three years with that drug shit. Still haven't recovered. Stuff 'em.

Did drugs, denied, denied, denied it. Circled the wagons with the help of the AFL and a complicit media. Never accepted responsibility for the cluster they let happen and got rewarded for their delay tactics. This has irrevocably changed their culture to become insular, victims who deserve sympathy rather than scrutiny. They drank all that up and lost touch with reality which is why, like us for so long, the rot around the club, at all levels, will continue to drag it down for years to come. It's not just because Dodo is there, it's not just Club President, Paul Brasher and or Chief Executive Officer, Xavier Campbell. It's all of it, the members, media, players, board. There not a proud club anymore. They're a laughing stock. Look at how their players look devoid of morale.

Rooted culture. Rooted club. Get out the big broom and try again. If, like us, it'll probably take a few false dawns, sacked coaches, sacked CEO's a few Presidents before things turn around.

Glorious really. Ruined the league for three years with that drug shit. Still haven't recovered. Stuff 'em.
Scum of a club!

Andy McGrath puts off contract talks til later in the season.

Jeez I hope he requests a trade. Will be the first time in the history of the game that a list manager tries to just swap entire lists with another club.

"McGrath for your entire list, and I'll throw in 39 sets of steak-knives".

Andy McGrath puts off contract talks til later in the season.

Jeez I hope he requests a trade. Will be the first time in the history of the game that a list manager tries to just swap entire lists with another club.

"McGrath for your entire list, and I'll throw in 39 sets of steak-knives".
It would be an absolute pisser if he decided to leave.

Brilliant summary the only thing I would alter is the “stuff” to “****”.

;)

Standing ovation!!!

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6451. 4th Sep 2004 was their last win. Today minus 4/9/22 = 6,451 days
I know these things, I have a counter on my phone especially for this and all my Essenscum friends.

That’s dedication my friend.

now just have to fit this all on a t-shirt.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back