No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Sydney (SCG), Richmond, Port (AO), Us, the next four rounds...

If the 4 teams can get the job done (or at least 3), sorry can't see them making finals. Though they do have GC, North and West Coast still to play... but they do still have to get over StKilda, Brisbane (Gabba), Richmond, Giants (GS) as other games in their draw to play. I predict they'll finish with 7-8 wins. Good enough for 12-13th spot... would love it to be 12th so they're not in that bottom 6 draw next year.

you just know someone would use brave in the headline.

This is moving into international meme territory.

This is moving into international meme territory.
Instead of BJ making that movie about the drug saga, I think this should trump it... will be bigger than the Chariots of Fire. I see numerous Academy Awards for it.

Curent listed cast in imdb:
Matt Damon: Sam Mitchell
Hayden Christensen: Ben Rutten
Johny Depp: Sam Draper
Kevin McKidd: 2 Meter Peter
Dylan Shiel: as himself (outside cap extra payments)
Elliot Page: Darcy Parish
Jonah Hill: Andrew McGrath
Tom Cruise: Jaegar Omera
Colin Farrel: Chad Wingard
Jarman Impey: The "Old Spice" guy
Alf: Jeff Kennett

All * supporters invited to play crowd extras to ensure there is that feral authenticity. Movie to be sponsored by Pfizer.

David King magnificent trolling on “First Crack” tonight praising Adrian Dodoro and his recruiting.

I think Dildoro must have dirt on all the media talking heads, he only even gets minor critisim for his recruitments (or lack there of) but they alway preficate it with how hes a great clubman, and a top bloke.

Also I'm sure all the talking heads on the panel shows tonight will talk aboutthe miracle@marvel and how #sobrave the injectors were, and how there list is premiership quality, mumble, mumble blah, blah (looking at you Slobbo)

I think Dildoro must have dirt on all the media talking heads, he only even gets minor critisim for his recruitments (or lack there of) but they alway preficate it with how hes a great clubman, and a top bloke.

Also I'm sure all the talking heads on the panel shows tonight will talk aboutthe miracle@marvel and how #sobrave the injectors were, and how there list is premiership quality, mumble, mumble blah, blah (looking at you Slobbo)
I would be shocked to be sitting here if * don't get on a roll and win their remaining 14 games and are undefeated in the finals.

ps: Help me - I think I've been possessed by Mick.

David King magnificent trolling on “First Crack” tonight praising Adrian Dodoro and his recruiting.

Music to my ears. On here, we often say that * winning 7-8 games would be good as they will think they have plenty to play with and won’t think of rebuilding.

So as much as we wonder why the media have such a hard on for *, we should appreciate that the media do have said hard on for *. Let them stroke Dodoro’s ego, they won’t suddenly turn into a good side without 75% of that list turned over.

Disclaimer: This may or may not be a legit Elon Musk tweet :laughv1: :laughv1: :laughv1:

FSTQ225VsAAXr4T

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say after seeing Ben Rutten run out to his players after the win on 360 tonight, I felt like almost all the players looked a little uncomfortable with him embracing them.

Wouldn’t fill me with confidence if I were a Jabbers fan.

Holy **** the praise that the scum are getting after finally playing one good quarter against a clearly switched off hawks is making me gag.

Just so bizarre and undeserved.

I love it actually. And when they miss or still can't win a final, they will still believe they are building well

Last edited:
Said it before, average team loses 5 players (4 of whom are average) and comes home to beat another average team.

Media make a big deal of it as it translates to people wanting to watch. Some like Nick Riewoldt "it was a good win but........" and even Robbo "how often can you win just based on emotion" are not humping on the one week bandwagon.

I heard Gerard Whateley say this morning they were heroic
Why is it they just get so much praise
This shit is next level now.....

I heard Gerard Whateley say this morning they were heroic
Why is it they just get so much praise
just so I'm not bumping round in the dark too much, all this "brave" garbage started when they had to play with top-ups after most of them used peds, yes?

just so I'm not bumping round in the dark too much, all this "brave" garbage started when they had to play with top-ups after most of them used peds, yes?
Yes I believe so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back