No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear we beat them in 1985.
We beat Monbulk in our under 17 game and I got to Belgrave station from there to watch us beat them at Princes Park. I think I did not arrive until in second quarter but was listening on radio on train and tram until I got in the magical place.

I post from memory - so apt to make a mistake or two - no mistaking the hate though ;)

Good trivia question out of last nights game...

Q: Who had 13 tackles in Essendon‘s insipid performance against the Swans in 2022?

A: Callum Mills??

No

A: Bryan, Durham, Francis, Heppell, Redman, Cutler, Draper, Hobbs, Kelly, Laverde, Martin, Merrett, Parrish, Ridley, McGrath and Shiel.

New Year Smiling GIF

Couldn’t dream this shyte up. Slobbo in the tackle... imagining Hird would want to coach the * next year. Rutten, once you’ve lost Slobbo.. it’s done.

Truck to get the boot, Caracella to slide into the job and Hird* to be (insert token role), and the AFL media to go all Collingwood Presentation over it.

Couldn’t dream this shyte up. Slobbo in the tackle... imagining Hird would want to coach the * next year. Rutten, once you’ve lost Slobbo.. it’s done.

Even though Hird shouldn’t be allowed near a professional sports organisation ever again - I would love it if * appointed Hird as their coach - it would not only consign * to the lower reaches of the ladder - it will prove what a morally bankrupt organisation the AFL is - almost on a par with FIFA.

Even though Hird shouldn’t be allowed near a professional sports organisation ever again - I would love it if * appointed Hird as their coach - it would not only consign * to the lower reaches of the ladder - it will prove what a morally bankrupt organisation the AFL is - almost on a par with FIFA.
Surely not …

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really wonder what Heppell and co said to Shiel to (thankfully) sway him to Essendon.

His family are all Carlton people, and yet he still chose Essendon. He can suffer
Maybe Shiel just knew that everyone was highly overrating him, and he'd rather take the Scum's money than be a burden to Carlton?

The worst bit is he thinks everyone gives a shit about them. It’s not a * newsletter ffs.

Thank goodness for West Coast and North... I’d love * to win the spoon.. but having the number one pick....means they’ll be hyped up again next year because of the player they select.
geelong play them both twice..........

Kingy and joey absolutely teeing off on * and in particular Shiel and McGrath on first crack. Footage was damning for both.

Imagine if all of this happened.

* select Harry and Charlie over Parish and Francis.

* select Taranto or McCluggage over McGrath.

Shiel chooses Carlton and we don’t have one of Saad, Williams, Martin, Hewett, Cerra as a result.

1652637209809.gif

Imagine if all of this happened.

* select Harry and Charlie over Parish and Francis.

* select Taranto or McCluggage over McGrath.

Shiel chooses Carlton and we don’t have one of Saad, Williams, Martin, Hewett, Cerra as a result.

View attachment 1401329
Who the ****, allowed Hughes and Rogers to stay in charge of our list management?

How brilliant that this * list peaked last year when they made the finals and the media were falling over themselves to get in the middle of the annual media circle jerk about all things *? After Round 9 last year, * were 3-6 but came home with a wet sail to kick 4 goals against the Bulldogs in the EF to only lose by 49 points. BRAVE! Media pissing themselves that “ ARE BACK! This year after Round 9, they are 2-7. LOL!!!

We were 3-6 after Round 9 last year and fell away to miss the finals. * were ahead of us according to the media. This year we are 7-2 after Round 9.

Last edited:

OGC.eab30bde4be1b813c4a33d66d2bef219

They couldn't could they even * aren't that stupid
OGC.ecc12f3536e38ad8e1983e739e685c8a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back