No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD just watching slobbos rant, massive hardon for golden boy
adam sandler q GIF

This is SENSATIONAL! The druggies are imploding and it is so good to see! To answer an earlier question in here, the druggies are far and away my most hated team. What is happening to them now gets me very VERY excited! The fact now that the media and especially the druggie supporters in the media are making waves is all the more glorious! May it continue to fester forever, you shit stain of a cheating club.

I actually can't believe the words that were coming out the mouth of slobbo.

He actually wants Hird as * coach again.

I actually am shocked to be sitting here.
He wants to at least partly blame their current situation on the drug suspensions and bring back the bloke who's fault it was.

Remarkable mental gymnastics from a mental pygmy.

Hird should never be at a football club again, let alone head coach. The fact he is, is a disgrace.

If I am a parent of a prospective recruit, I am making it very clear that there is no way on this earth that my child is going to a club who has a member of staff who was head coach when the team was being systematically drugged.
He should be in jail for what he subjected those kids to

He should be in jail for what he subjected those kids to
Society has changed a lot over the last 30 years
Sadly integrity is secondary
He should have been banned for life
But it’s a massive mates club now
And that’s just depressing as it won’t get better
The message it sends to younger generations is terrible not just in football but life. They can only live through their own observations and experiences
So that’s set the precedent
It makes a mockery of rules, standards and protocols in general.
Hird you a shit person.

Imagine the absolute vitriolic chorus Robbo would have led if John Elliott was to return to Carlton. Why is this any different. He's such a compromised fool

And Dyson Heppell on the couch, all I heard was "me me me me me". He's a shocking captain, delusionally ignorant

I think we would all be in shock if that happened.

Slobbo is an Essendon fan first and foremost.

"There are a million Essendon fans out their hurting".

"I still believe Essendon were railroaded"

"Hird would bring this club back together".

In a nutshell. He has not believed one bad thing about Essendon or Hird. Wants Hird back and believes this will get Essendon back to being a strong, united club.

Gerard just sits their allowing this biased prick to re-invent history about 'his' sh!t club.

Yet, if Carlton or any other club were in the same circumstances he would be gong ape sh!t about their lack of integrity etc. and Gerard would be jumping on as well.

I actually can't believe the words that were coming out the mouth of slobbo.

He actually wants Hird as * coach again.

I actually am shocked to be sitting here.

Could not believe this.

I'm in the minority but I think Hird has done his 'official' time and should be welcome to work in the industry and apply for jobs and if a club takes him - good luck to them. It's clear he would need time as an assistant though.

But coming back to Essendon? Are you ****ing serious Robbo? We have the footy world laughing at Essendon for always being stuck in their ways, they are under immense pressure and his solution is to bring James Hird back to the club?

Not to mention Rutten is in his 2nd year as coach and Robbo is trying to get him sacked. What a ****ing scumbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
what if... (i'll just dust on the conspiracy theory hat, or the home grown bush-bud), old golden boy Jimmy campaigned the AFL to get a token job at the AFL's red-headed stepchild the GWS. Knowing that things arent great at bomberland he starts to stir the pot at GWS and Leon Cameron gets the arse. this then creates an opportunity for Jimmy to throw his hat in the ring for the GWS job.

Eventhough the AFL have Clarkson in mind, for the sake of proceedure they allow Jimmy to apply and present, but the job goes to Clarkson. This in turn creates a precident in that the AFL allowed Jimmy to apply for the GWS coaching job, therefore he must be alllowed to apply for other coaching jobs. The * continue to selfiplode and "truck" get the arse, just in time for the prodigal son to return and save the club from the mess they got themselves in all those years ago.

Imagine the absolute vitriolic chorus Robbo would have led if John Elliott was to return to Carlton. Why is this any different. He's such a compromised fool

And Dyson Heppell on the couch, all I heard was "me me me me me". He's a shocking captain, delusionally ignorant
You have to cram in 3 dozen 'mate' as well to truly sum up Dyson's performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Shiel just knew that everyone was highly overrating him, and he'd rather take the Scum's money than be a burden to Carlton?
Shiel leaving GWS and ending up at Essendon sums him up perfectly; ineffective disposal...

Duck Carey absolutely hammered how ridiculous the idea is that Hird will coach again

You know you are a scumbag when even Wayne Carey can't look past your sins...

The entire Essendon Football Club that is connected to the Illegal Performance Enhancing Drug Scandal is a lost generation - fed by the enabling AFL and most of their friends in the media and their Kool-Aid drinking supporters and sycophants.

**** em!!!

Not all expansion club players who choose * over Carlton is spudz...

View attachment 1402071

:)
Fair point, do we need him though? Assuming we have to trade for him, dodo brain will want atleast a late first rounder. I'm not sure if im happy with a trade like that.

Don't get me wrong, if it happens ill welcome him, but just feel like we have other more important needs for now.

Fair point, do we need him though? Assuming we have to trade for him, dodo brain will want atleast a late first rounder. I'm not sure if im happy with a trade like that.

Don't get me wrong, if it happens ill welcome him, but just feel like we have other more important needs for now.

Not prepared to give up this years first rounder, next years first rounder and my first born - which is what Dodoro will want. :rolleyes:

Actually I could part with my first born.
:p

Slobbo is an Essendon fan first and foremost.

"There are a million Essendon fans out their hurting".

"I still believe Essendon were railroaded"

"Hird would bring this club back together".

In a nutshell. He has not believed one bad thing about Essendon or Hird. Wants Hird back and believes this will get Essendon back to being a strong, united club.

Gerard just sits their allowing this biased prick to re-invent history about 'his' sh!t club.

Yet, if Carlton or any other club were in the same circumstances he would be gong ape sh!t about their lack of integrity etc. and Gerard would be jumping on as well.
I think Gerard was in total shock. The buffoon wouldn't even let him get a word in and was invading his space with his spit and hands everywhere. Gerard has learnt to just let Robbo continue to bury himself. If I was Gerard I'd be over at the producers office today using last night as another example of why Robbo needs to be replaced with someone credible.

This is SENSATIONAL! The druggies are imploding and it is so good to see! To answer an earlier question in here, the druggies are far and away my most hated team. What is happening to them now gets me very VERY excited! The fact now that the media and especially the druggie supporters in the media are making waves is all the more glorious! May it continue to fester forever, you shit stain of a cheating club.

I'm a bit worried tbh...

I don't want them to open their eyes and make the right changes. Happy for them to keep finishing middle of the table deluding themselves into thinking they're a chance to make and win finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back