No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Was always going to happen if Scott couldn't deliver on supporter expectations

Sheedy, Dodoro and the coterie group, undermining from within

Glorious
I said when they hired Scott that if they didnā€™t make finals in his second year, theyā€™d be calling for the return of Turd. Just shows how hopeless that club is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't sure where to post this but knowing there's plenty of * haters here, thought it was the best choice.

This is a screenshot of the end of a kayo ad on bigfooty that autoplayed.

Poor kid wondering why the heck was I forced into supporting this shite team, and when can I have some of the drugs my dad's on so I can endure this hell....

Screenshot_20240801_165617_Chrome.jpg

Wasn't sure where to post this but knowing there's plenty of * haters here, thought it was the best choice.

This is a screenshot of the end of a kayo ad on bigfooty that autoplayed.

Poor kid wondering why the heck was I forced into supporting this shite team, and when can I have some of the drugs my dad's on so I can endure this hell....

View attachment 2065328
Looks like James Hird reverse-aged to a 3 year old.

Even Footscray broke their drought of winning an AFL game before * ended their finals drought.

Last edited:
Even Footscray broke their drought of winning an AFL game before * ended their finals drought.

2016 was a special year in sports.

Footscray won their first flag in 62 years, Leicester City won their first ever Division 1/PL title in their 132 year history (at 5000/1 odds to do it), Cronulla won the NRL title for the first time in 49 years, Cleveland Cavaliers on their first ever NBA title after 56 years Chicago Cubs won the World Series for the first time in 108 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond šŸ„³ - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back