Essendon suck

Remove this Banner Ad

this is priceless.

The only claim to fame that Hawthorn have over us in recent times is their "efforts" in winning* the fight last year - too bad that in the washup of it all - we ended up spanking your sorry arses by 74 points!

* Winning the fight = Sniping, attacking from behind, and generally being too gutless to fight man to man.

dougthelegend said:
this is priceless.

The only claim to fame that Hawthorn have over us in recent times is their "efforts" in winning* the fight last year - too bad that in the washup of it all - we ended up spanking your sorry arses by 74 points!

* Winning the fight = Sniping, attacking from behind, and generally being too gutless to fight man to man.

winning the fight = 4 so called tough men from essendon bleeding like the bitches that are from 1 hawthorn player giving them the biggest belting of their life :)

dipper86 said:
winning the fight = 4 so called tough men from essendon bleeding like the bitches that are from 1 hawthorn player giving them the biggest belting of their life :)

The dawks are the biggest bunch of cowards ive seen in my life. They didnt have the guts to fight man-to-man. Instead they relied on a couple of blokes holding an Essendon player down, and then kneeing them.

Still, its funny to see dawks fans still trotting out the line "but we won the fight", i mean, seriously, who gives a flying f*** about who won the fight. We won the game, just like we will tomorrow - i wonder what excuses will be trotted out tomorrow. Shortest odds would be on "the umpire did it!"

dougthelegend said:
The dawks are the biggest bunch of cowards ive seen in my life. They didnt have the guts to fight man-to-man. Instead they relied on a couple of blokes holding an Essendon player down, and then kneeing them.

where were the other Essendon players when the Hawk flocked them, ogh thats right they were the real cowards letting their players get belted. Lloyd was doing his nails, hird was getting his hair permed, Mcphee was too busy bleeding, winderd*ck was kocked out twice. Rioli was eating at maccas.

Poor Mcphee stil suffereing the effects of last years belting. whats his mystery injury "abdominal instability", thats a nice way to say he had his nuts removed. bleed bitch bleed. :)

dipper86 said:
where were the other Essendon players when the Hawk flocked them, ogh thats right they were the real cowards letting their players get belted. Lloyd was doing his nails, hird was getting his hair permed, Mcphee was too busy bleeding, winderd*ck was kocked out twice. Rioli was eating at maccas.

Poor Mcphee stil suffereing the effects of last years belting. whats his mystery injury "abdominal instability", thats a nice way to say he had his nuts removed. bleed bitch bleed. :)

your lot really are pathetic. You see, Lloyd, Hird and co, they continued to play the game. Winderlich was the victim of a snipe, when he was heading off the field after being injured in a contest, he was sniped by a dawks coward.

You still struggle to see my point though - i guess dawks fans are thicker than i thought - who won the game again? ah, thats right, we did.

Essendon FC, proud owners of Hawthorn FC since 1997

THIS IS ********ING HERITAGE!

ITS ON OFF THE FIELD, ALL WE NEED IS FOR IT TO BE ON THE FIELD TOO!

No doubt me and my mates always pay special attention to the Loser lowlife Hawthorn supporters every time we beat them, they dish it out, and 10 goals down later, they are flocking out the gates like the ********ers they are.

Always good fun giving the Squawks a shalacking.

Nandoz said:
THIS IS ********ING HERITAGE!

ITS ON OFF THE FIELD, ALL WE NEED IS FOR IT TO BE ON THE FIELD TOO!

No doubt me and my mates always pay special attention to the Loser lowlife Hawthorn supporters every time we beat them, they dish it out, and 10 goals down later, they are flocking out the gates like the ********ers they are.

Always good fun giving the Squawks a shalacking.

yeah, i wish i could be there....never thought id say it, but i hope Carlton win tonight - then after we beat the dawks tomorrow - they'll be were the deserve - stone cold motherless last!

dipper86 said:
Essendon football club proud owners of the medical bill Hawthorn dished out to their players.

I think its great you only have the fight to hang your hat on. Fantastic. Shows what a great 'family' club you have down at Glenferrie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOJOE said:
Bring your spoons Bomber fans!!!

Theyre going to want to see them at 1/2 time as they leave the 'G

49487_7909_by_eof.jpg

You heard him guys bring the spoons bomber fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You essendon supporters are a tight bunch.

Longy413 said:
Sold out of what?

How many "home" grounds have Hawthorn had?
Glenferrie we had to move.

Our fans outgrew it and there was no wings.

Hawthorn tried to build an extra stand to increase the capacity to 45 000 but the Hawthorn shire wouldnt have that.

We then moved on to Princess Park a step back IMHO, our crowds went from an average of 25 000 in 1973, to as low as 14 000 in the 1980's when we were winning flags.

Then one of the best decisions in football history was made, by moving Hawthorn's home games to Waverely they moved into a mssive market and managed to develop a very large following in the vast area. If we didnt move to Waverely we would be 6 foot under right now. We would have a fate simalar to Fitzroy and South Melbourne. Instead we are in a position of strength. It did as much wonders for the club as Richmond's move to the MCG and St.Kilda's to Moorabin did in the 1960's.

We were forced out of Waverley and forced to play home games at the MCG, fortunatly we were able to get a good deal out of Waverely.

We will rekindle our relationship with the area next year when our training base is relocated out there.

So as you can see, its been hard work for the Hawthorn football club but we are still here

Im rather enjoying this banter between the 2 teams supporters, its a friendly discussion.

Heres hoping for a good match tommorow played in good sportsmanship, with the odd fight here and there

"Pack of cheats, go play at the "phone box"."

what is the phone box? i dont get the joke.

by the way, objectively, this thread is a work of pure art. the rivarly is so damn genuine. i think you should all give yourselves a pat on the back :)

i_love_boys said:
"Pack of cheats, go play at the "phone box"."

what is the phone box? i dont get the joke.

by the way, objectively, this thread is a work of pure art. the rivarly is so damn genuine. i think you should all give yourselves a pat on the back :)
I_love_boys, its a nickname of the Telstra Dome.

Telstra as in the phone company, and its indoors and is cramped like a Phone Box

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back