Preview Essendon v. Melbourne - Round 15 - Discussion/Team/GameDay

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha touche to this and the melbourne fans are cute with #9 jumpers comment

As to Higgs Boson and his 'lets all be friends' post, your diplomatic style of posting is boring and unoriginal. Footy forums are for vigorous 'I know you are but what am I' ripostes. Not 'your teams great so's ours I want our side to win but your side equally deserves to win I hope afterwards we can go out for ice cream' nonsense.

Bay 13 is. Not here.

Be careful.

Haha touche to this and the melbourne fans are cute with #9 jumpers comment

As to Higgs Boson and his 'lets all be friends' post, your diplomatic style of posting is boring and unoriginal. Footy forums are for vigorous 'I know you are but what am I' ripostes. Not 'your teams great so's ours I want our side to win but your side equally deserves to win I hope afterwards we can go out for ice cream' nonsense.

I don't give a shit what you think you ****ing **** knob-gobbler; is that undiplomatic enough for you?

Ahhh I love reading opposing teams comments about how they're such a better side than Melbourne. Normally 12 or so teams are right in saying so, but Essendon certainly aren't one of them.

You're list stinks, and Ryder aside there are at least 10 names on Melbournes list that generate more excitement than anyone else down at bomberland. I wouldnt be surprised at all if we beat you comfortably on sunday - our kids play your style of footy, but are quicker and more skillful than your lot and will one day actually pull it off.

I dont understand why essendon try to play an attacking brand of football with a plethora of key talls and no decent midfielders. Baffling..

Jack Watts.

The end.

Team Rnd 15 vs Melbourne

Essendon
B: Andrew Welsh, Cale Hooker, Heath Hocking
HB: Mark McVeigh, Michael Hurley, Kyle Reimers
C: Leroy Jetta, Jobe Watson, Courtenay Dempsey
HF: Brent Stanton, Scott Gumbleton, Angus Monfries
F: Alwyn Davey, Jay Neagle, David Zaharakis
Foll: Patrick Ryder, Jason Winderlich, Ben Howlett
I/C (from): Ricky Dyson, Brent Prismall, Sam Lonergan, Tom Bellchambers, Travis Colyer, Nathan Lovett-Murray, Jake Melksham

In: Dyson, Dempsey, Monfries, Howlett, Neagle, Colyer
Out: Henry Slattery (Soreness), Tyson Slattery , Michael Quinn

No Atkinson? and T Slattery dropped. No Myers.

Im annoyed :mad:

EDIT: Confirmed are the changes above. Squad to cut to 22 tomorrow

Re: Team Rnd 15 vs Melbourne

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/news.asp?nid=7618
Ben Howlett, Angus Monfries, Jay Neagle, Courtenay Dempsey, Travis Colyer, and Ricky Dyson has all been included in the squad.

Henry Slattery (ribs), Tyson Slattery and Michael Quinn (ommitted) are the 'outs'.

Bit harsh on Tyson. Fairly happy with the inclusions and would assume Howlett, Colyer and Dyson will miss out in the end.

EDIT: Welsh isn't out, and yes surprisingly no Atkinson...

Dont think it was on the video, wait for official word

Not Atkisnon at T slattery?

TEAM

Changes:

IN: Ben Howlett, Angus Monfries, Jay Neagle, Courtenay Dempsey, Travis Colyer, and Ricky Dyson

OUT: Henry Slattery (ribs), Tyson Slattery and Michael Quinn (ommitted)

Why'd Slattery get dropped after one game? Thought he we'd give him a bit more of a run, especially with our tall back stocks being so depleted at the moment.
Essendon Team. In one week out the next :(

Same with Myers and Atkison who should BOTH be in this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit harsh on Tyson. Fairly happy with the inclusions and would assume Howlett, Colyer and Dyson will miss out in the end.

EDIT: Welsh isn't out, and yes surprisingly no Atkinson...

Howlett, Neagle, Dempsey and Monfries are all playing.

I expect Lonergan to be the other omission.

If Dyson plays ill be ****ing disappointing with the selection committee, AGAIN!

Why doesn't Slattery get another opportunity? :confused:

Atkinson and myers are really unlucky i think but least the coach and selection panel have made some changes from the disgusting game last weekend.
Dyson doesnt deserve selection from what i saw last weekend but he is a knights fav so will get in i would like to see bellchambers, prismall, colyer and melksham. Hope jetta and dempsey line up on wings..this is playing to our strengths.

WOW I like the look of this team.

Hooker and Hurley key backs.

Neagle and Gumby key forwards

Ryder and Bellchambers ruckmen

Jetta and dempsey on the wing.

This is definitely a good looking young essendon side

Slattery's omission would be a balance thing, you'd think. Neagle in, Hurley to defence- we wouldn't want to go in too tall. Melb's forward line isn't that tall anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back